Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

Actually i'm thinking 835. Slightly better for skin tone then 840. Thanks for the advice!

Btw, i lost track, who is your carpenter ah smartie/booy?

Our carpenter is Ah Wei.. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today, the carpenters came to continue their work.. But they only came at 3pm.. So they didn't manage to finish the work.. Now looking forward to Monday for the work to be completed.. :)

Most of the rectifications that we told them were done.. One new thing which is the door of the cabinet below the wash basin opening the wrong way.. It's so dumb to open the door and always hit the shower screen.. Haiz.. Dunno if this needs to redo the entire cabinet or not..

By the way, I asked them to use the marker to paint the joint lines of the carpentry and the carpenters said it's not part of their work scope.. So this looks like a potential delay again..

Anyway, to our surprise, the shower screen is up today.. hooray...

Cheers! Better late than never ....Hopefully you're in time for HO date.

Moving in a rush? Wedding soon?

BTW, Thanks for today =) End up HTB and I debate between off white and white wall whole night -.-"

no pics huh? :P

but the carpenters came at 3 pm. very late lor. maybe they are held up at another job site. :unsure:

Still incomplete.. So no pics.. hee.. Soon soon.. Coming..

Cheers! Better late than never ....Hopefully you're in time for HO date.

Moving in a rush? Wedding soon?

BTW, Thanks for today =) End up HTB and I debate between off white and white wall whole night -.-"

Not moving in a rush.. Wedding is Mar next year.. But both of us are pretty tired of this reno process, esp. me .. My work is also getting busier now, I have already lost almost 3kg in a month plus.. I cannot take it liao.. :)

Both of you are very nice talking to.. Hope to see your home sweet home soon.. Both off white and white are nice.. Have it both.. Some walls off white, some white lah.. :P

Yesterday was another day of shopping at Ikea.. Hee.. 1 more trolley.. :)

DSC00345.jpg

Today, the carpentry are more or less completed.. Some photos as promised for the more completed carpentry.. Ah Wei carpentry is really good as I can hardly find much complaints so far..

My small little wardrobe.. Smartie and me are gonna fight for this precious space.. But I'm smarter this time round to allocate some space for my dresses and jewellery first.. :P

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

More photos of the wardrobe on the other side and the mirror door.. How I wish the doors can be one full piece, instead of having the 2 metal strips to support it..

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

A seatie cum cupboard that I die die want to have..

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

Today, our toilets finally have doors.. Now the main outstanding stuff is left with the rectification of our toilet tiles.. A bit bit more rectification on the misc and then we can look forward to HO on Wed.. :dancingqueen:

Congrats... very nice carpentry indeed! I like your long seatee.... functional yet can seat so many people. Good idea!

the wardrobe is nicely done up....and seatee will definitely be useful when you have guests.... :good:

the seatee is very nice. nice carpentry done :good:

The seatie is pretty long.. haha.. Most ID quoted us around $1200 to 1500 for this and I almost cannot do this..

The wardrobe is pretty nicely done.. Only unfortunate thing is that it is small due to the column and beam.. But Ah Wei have already tried his best to make it bigger for us..

very nice carpentry!!!

regarding the mirror, the strips can actually be put behind the mirrors to hold the weight instead right?

but I think that can add as a design :P u also use walnut for the interior of your wardrobe? and the doufu he did for u so nicely...i wana have a glass on top, forgot to tell him, in the end...sigh....

very nice carpentry!!!

regarding the mirror, the strips can actually be put behind the mirrors to hold the weight instead right?

but I think that can add as a design :P u also use walnut for the interior of your wardrobe? and the doufu he did for u so nicely...i wana have a glass on top, forgot to tell him, in the end...sigh....

Because the mirror is in front, it's to hold on to the mirror, in case it breaks.. Dun think adding to the back will help, never think of that as well..

I like the doufu, it's nice with the glass.. Luckily, he didn't forget after I told him.. Yup, mine is walnut in the interior.. Yours is already very nice, so dun need to sigh.

Wah the carpentry very nice!!! (dunno how many people say already) I love the jewellery tray! :) treat the metal strips as a pattern ba... :) then not too plain? :)

How can you lose 3kg?? You're already so slim!!!