Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah the carpentry very nice!!! (dunno how many people say already) I love the jewellery tray! :) treat the metal strips as a pattern ba... :) then not too plain? :)

How can you lose 3kg?? You're already so slim!!!

Yup.. It's nicely done and not too deep.. But I saw the deeper doufu can put a lot of things leh..

The metal strips are actually quite nice and doesn't not affect the entire mirror feel.. It's just a preference of mine.. :)

The 3kg is lost by rushing to and fro to our home everyday, rain or shine.. Plus my heavy workloads with up to 4 meetings a day are killing me..

Nice wardrobe you got there! Lots of compartments!

Another bishanites! We have no choice but to have lots of compartment... All because of bishan's infamous beams and columns..

Nice wardrobe and the shoe rack w seatie looks brand new!

How much did you change/renew the wardrobe? New laminate? I only remember new door...I think?

Nice wardrobe and the shoe rack w seatie looks brand new!

How much did you change/renew the wardrobe? New laminate? I only remember new door...I think?

I tear down the entire wardrobe and build a new one with door.. As for the price, i can't rem offhand.. Smartie should be able to advise..

The seatie in the above photo is in my study room and it is indeed brand new.. Think you go to my house and see a lot of new and old things.. Now confused liao.. :P

Today, we went back to our home during lunch to see see look look and a lot of people turn up in our home..

Firstly, one tiler uncle was there to mend our hollow and uneven tiles..

Another cuter one helping to inject cement into some of the hollow tiles.. Recusing the uneven grouting lines that I find them irritating..

Then come Jospeh to inspect and think I must buy some toto over the weekends as Uncle Soon also came.. He helped to give some instructions and left after a while..

The electrician Ah Tan also came to finish up the outstanding electrical as the carpentry are more or less up..

And I think the other Uncle is elder goh with an indian man to arrange for the clean up once the things were more settled.. They only cleaned up the living room, bedrooms and cleaned my windows today I believe..

Status as of now is that and HO is tomorrow?

1) My toilet still need a bit more rectification on the tiles that is incomplete today

2) Ah Tan still has not drill a hole for my living room TV

3) Our hood is also 0.2cm bigger and now cannot go into the designated hood position.. Pending some new rescue work tomorrow

4) Realised a small tear in the cushion for our seatie, so now still pending the moving ahead approach from Joseph

5) Corian top might or might not arrive tomorrow. This is for installation in the MBR toilet.

6) Installation of toilet fittings, 6 items to go

7) Polish our shoe rack and the marble floor that fail to be polished previously

8) General clean up

Yup.. It's nicely done and not too deep.. But I saw the deeper doufu can put a lot of things leh..

The metal strips are actually quite nice and doesn't not affect the entire mirror feel.. It's just a preference of mine.. :)

The 3kg is lost by rushing to and fro to our home everyday, rain or shine.. Plus my heavy workloads with up to 4 meetings a day are killing me..

mm but deeper doufu will take up space for other things wor.. :)

MmmM sounds really bad for you. drink more water and still find time to eat ok? Don't fall ill.

Actually your remaining items look ok... the only thing is if ALL the necessary people will fall in tomorrow. But they aren't major. I think the tile thing is the most urgent cos that one is messy...

mm but deeper doufu will take up space for other things wor.. :)

MmmM sounds really bad for you. drink more water and still find time to eat ok? Don't fall ill.

Actually your remaining items look ok... the only thing is if ALL the necessary people will fall in tomorrow. But they aren't major. I think the tile thing is the most urgent cos that one is messy...

Hee hee.. I'm eating lots of fruits and regular meals.. But reno is indeed an effective way of sliming down.. I stopped all my exercises for this entire month and still can slim down.. haha..

Yah.. Tiling is the utmost impt thing now, the most headache it gives me as well..

Tiling uncle came and finished the tile rectification today. But the tiles where the storage heater is mounted are still hollow (at least some part of the tiles is)... The tiling uncle said our tiles are thicker and tougher than normal, so when drilling, it will cause more vibrations and result in the cement being 'shaken off'. Anyway, he said hollowness in wall tiles are not that dangerous and somemore we got mount stuff on it, so won't pop. Don't know whether true or not...

Our hood problem has been resolved. Joseph managed to arrange for some modification of the hood hole in our kitchen cabinet to allow our new hood to be mounted.

Corian top for the MBR toilet is arriving tomorrow morning, after which the plumbing guys will come and install the basin and the remaining toilet fittings.

Ah Wei is also sending his guys down tomorrow to drill the holes for our TV console and take a look at the cushion tear and rectify a small problem with one of our TV console doors.

Hopefully can see most of the stuff completed tomorrow...

Looks like our home sweet home can finally be locked by us.. :dancingqueen:

Thanks to Joseph kind assistance in getting all the necessary parties to our home these few days...

Now it's the cleaning and cleaning and more cleaning time.. And sat, our furniture can be moved in.. :)

congrats!!!! nice nice!!! :rolleyes:

joseph was telling me just now he came from bishan and the house nicely done. told him i know it as i read it from the forum.

congrats!!!! nice nice!!! :rolleyes:

joseph was telling me just now he came from bishan and the house nicely done. told him i know it as i read it from the forum.

He's very helpful these few days, all my rectifications are done within these 2 days.. So he deserve a big big thank you from me.. So you dun need to worry with him as your PM!

Maybe a bit bit more rectification from the fussy me.. But I must say they are things that i can live with.. :)