Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

Looks like our home sweet home can finally be locked by us.. :dancingqueen:

Thanks to Joseph kind assistance in getting all the necessary parties to our home these few days...

Now it's the cleaning and cleaning and more cleaning time.. And sat, our furniture can be moved in.. :)

YAY!!!! looking forward to pictures la... Congratulations! Now you can "fatten" up a bit already!

Edited by pinkpetter

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yah, we are really thankful to have Joseph managing the 2nd half of our renovation. Responsible guy and able to get things done. He's quite jovial as well.

Anyway, here's a photo of our MBR toilet with the corian top and the basin finally installed. Will post more photos after we clean the place and the furniture come in on Sat :)

DSC_0085.jpg

nice leh...glad to know that things are getting well...I am waiting to see the transformation!!!

ur bathroom very earthy resort feel....

Heya neighbours.

Glad to see everything looking nice and good to know your house is almost complete! :)

I think Joseph is really a very valuable asset for Uncle in the Project Management front since a couple of people have given good reviews on him.

Hope to be able to drop by your place to visit one day. :)

nicey toilet!! The mirror is a storage box right? I wished i had tot of that during my reno. More pictures leh.. u say so much then nvr post... keeping all of us in suspense. :unsure:

YAY!!!! looking forward to pictures la... Congratulations! Now you can "fatten" up a bit already!

Yah.. I'm looking forward to being slightly fatter.. Cannot be too fat for my wedding.. :P

Heya neighbours.

Glad to see everything looking nice and good to know your house is almost complete! :)

I think Joseph is really a very valuable asset for Uncle in the Project Management front since a couple of people have given good reviews on him.

Hope to be able to drop by your place to visit one day. :)

Yup.. He's good.. Sure, welcome all visitors.. :)

NICE! i think can stay in the toilet as if its a regular room. pretttyyyyy.

The toilet is too small to sleep lah.. Now we have a bed that cannot be slept.. haiz.. Must buy Ti Lam..

more pictures leh!

More photos after the furnitures are in.. Stay tune!

nice leh...glad to know that things are getting well...I am waiting to see the transformation!!!

ur bathroom very earthy resort feel....

The entire area of our home is all earth colour.. No bright colours.. But now I'm thinking if it is a bit too boring.. hee..

nicey toilet!! The mirror is a storage box right? I wished i had tot of that during my reno. More pictures leh.. u say so much then nvr post... keeping all of us in suspense. :unsure:

The mirror is a storage box.. It didn't mean to be.. It was suggested by Uncle Soon.. Our common toilet does not have storage..

No time to take pics these few days, didn't mean to keep all of you in suspense.. More photos over the weekends..

Yah, we are really thankful to have Joseph managing the 2nd half of our renovation. Responsible guy and able to get things done. He's quite jovial as well.

Anyway, here's a photo of our MBR toilet with the corian top and the basin finally installed. Will post more photos after we clean the place and the furniture come in on Sat :)

DSC_0085.jpg

Your toilet look nice and neat. Very :good: .

Just wondering if the bar above the w.c. is the toilet roll holder? Is there pipes left side of the w.c. that doesnt allow the placement there?

Is it better to leave a gap behind the basin or in front or both?

btw how tall is the vanity top from floor? + basin?

Edited by XiaoBinBin

Rasp, that could be a towel holder. mine looks something like that :)

I see. Hasn't thought of a towel holder. Nice nice. :D