Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

so long as everything swee swee...tell joseph if he can spare one or 2 ah nehs to help u clean up or not ;) else u can speak to elder goh 2 days later ya ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so long as everything swee swee...tell joseph if he can spare one or 2 ah nehs to help u clean up or not ;) else u can speak to elder goh 2 days later ya ;)

He already find me very troublesome.. Still ask Ah neh.. Later he kill me ah.. :)

He already find me very troublesome.. Still ask Ah neh.. Later he kill me ah.. :)

i also v mafan de :P but he is nice lah...he says if anything hor, can still call him...

i also v mafan de :P but he is nice lah...he says if anything hor, can still call him...

See if they are coming this sat first... Me really hope to get this settled fast fast.. I still have some $$ on the VO left, so I have more bargaining power.. haha.. :)

Did more shopping over the last couple of weeks. Bought our fridge and washing machine the week before last and did more furniture shopping in Ikea last week since they were having sale. All the stuff were delivered last Sat.

Our Hitachi fridge. The dimensions were carefully checked multiple times by booy & me to make sure it can fit into the space before we committed to the purchase.

IMG_1572.JPG

Electrolux washing machine

IMG_1578.JPG

Our Ikea purchases...

1) Chest of 4 drawers with glass top

IMG_1570.JPG

2) Additional storage rack in store room

IMG_1571.JPG

3) 2 bookcases

IMG_1586.JPG

4) Study table & wall shelf with lighting. The wall shelf was quite a good bargain. Excluding the brackets, the shelf itself was selling at almost 70% off the original price. Cannot resist the temptation even though we did not intend to put a shelf there in the first place :)

IMG_1581.JPG

Another view of the study table with the shelf light switched on.

IMG_1583.JPG

Our Ikea purchases...

Another view of the study table with the shelf light switched on.

IMG_1583.JPG

This was the ikea legs, kitchen top table? Looks good leh!

This was the ikea legs, kitchen top table? Looks good leh!

Yes! Bingo.. Had a hard time with this combination... Glad that it turn out well in the end.. :)

Yes! Bingo.. Had a hard time with this combination... Glad that it turn out well in the end.. :)

how much did u get the study table for?look really good...i am looking for 1 also. :)

how much did u get the study table for?look really good...i am looking for 1 also. :)

Cheap cheap, hope it will last.. It's around $170 excluding assembly and delivery from Ikea..

Cheap cheap, hope it will last.. It's around $170 excluding assembly and delivery from Ikea..

ok...was thinking abt getting my study table from vhive or ikea....maybe can consider liao. :)

ok...was thinking abt getting my study table from vhive or ikea....maybe can consider liao. :)

I find Ikea ones are nicer though vhive ones are more durable.. Both are relatively cheaper..

everything looks so neat and nice :)

I love ur ROM pics u posted...so sweet!!! And i mean the bride ;)

The makeup artist did a good job!

my v-hive computer desk lasted me 7 years and i have just shifted it over to new place. though it dun look pretty but durable lor. even if it fall apart now it is still worth the money i paid for.

ehhh where is the link to see picture neh?? cannot find leh. i also want to sEE!!

my v-hive computer desk lasted me 7 years and i have just shifted it over to new place. though it dun look pretty but durable lor. even if it fall apart now it is still worth the money i paid for.

ehhh where is the link to see picture neh?? cannot find leh. i also want to sEE!!

Ivy, her ROM photos on FB...

Booy, u too modest lor...no pretty face no matter how to make up also can't cover the ugly face leh...