Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

hey christy, have u managed to find your glass supplier? our furniture is also coming soon; time to start sourcing for glass for the table tops too. might ask our ID if he has any contacts. will definitely use the prices you have indicated as a benchmark. :P if ID isn't able to give us any good lobang, might take a walk around the industrial parks... i remember seeing some ads by companies saying they do glass.

will let you know if we have any findings; in the meantime, do keep us updated too :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI christy

ur reno is very nice. especially ur toilet.. may i know if ur piping are originally concealed already?

HI christy

ur reno is very nice. especially ur toilet.. may i know if ur piping are originally concealed already?

Thanks :) Yes the original piping is in the hollow block just behind the hand basin.

hey christy, have u managed to find your glass supplier? our furniture is also coming soon; time to start sourcing for glass for the table tops too. might ask our ID if he has any contacts. will definitely use the prices you have indicated as a benchmark. :P if ID isn't able to give us any good lobang, might take a walk around the industrial parks... i remember seeing some ads by companies saying they do glass.

will let you know if we have any findings; in the meantime, do keep us updated too :)

Hi Beany :D glass supplier call a few but the cheapest is still the glass maker who made & supply my MBR Bathroom glass. I received quote for the same time as high as S$150 thats very ex lor ;)

Well we have tested water and call up Jason to come to our place to take a look and measure a table so we can make a glass top for our coffee table. We also decided to ask Jason on our elect point as it trip when we used our elect portable oven... and even want to ask if we want to reno our kitchen how much would it cost.

1st Appt

Was plan on last Friday afternoon and hubby waited at home. Jason call and say he cannot make it will come by the next day as the whole day from 11am he will be doing reno at my area.

2nd Appt

Sat came and morning at 11.30am I call and ask Jason what time he will be at my area he mention 12+ to 1+ and I gave him my unit no. and told him I will be at home. We had this feeling inside us that Jason is not going to come... and YES Jason did not come to our place till 5pm so we decided to leave the house and go out for dinner. Jason also did not call us till now.

We guess... he might not be interested to do our business or he is too busy but at least a call we appreciated from Jason ;)

Sorry to hear this from you. I didn't expect him to be like this.

Sorry to hear this from you. I didn't expect him to be like this.

Is okie la... maybe we are not fated to be Jason's customer.. maybe be come customer liao more worst :P

Actually hor we saw your carpentry downstair the lift lobby the day when it arrived... I still keypo go round your carpenty and look see what you have.. quite a lots of carpentry you have ah.

Edited by zerochristy

hi christy

can i get ur advise on ur curtain? i happen to ask quotes from middle curtain from 2 branches, very surprised the price for blind was like

1st gal quote: RM $16psf

2nd gal quote: $14psf

the end result, price difference is a few hundred dollars...actually i didn't mean to purposely ask 2 times, just happened i pass by so i ask to confirm the pricing.. not know different people quote different price..

Is okie la... maybe we are not fated to be Jason's customer.. maybe be come customer liao more worst :P

Actually hor we saw your carpentry downstair the lift lobby the day when it arrived... I still keypo go round your carpenty and look see what you have.. quite a lots of carpentry you have ah.

Thanks for the "inspection". I didn't expect the carpentry to be so much... I only have 1 shoe rack, 1 wardrobe, kitchen cabinets and 3 low cabinets for my recess areas.

Talking about my MBR hor... *boo hooo* :( one of the window (under the window) when it rains it leak le... No wonder when we buy the unit I already say a patch at the wall lots of ID say its not the wall crack. So I see and see check and check and we think the rain water come thru the window lor... and after Sat night's heavy rain it left a patch of water mark on the wall.... heart pain. Hubby buy silicon and so some patch work but have no heavy rain yet to test.

Remember the window leaking incident in my MBR :(

After leaking of coz the water leave a water mark on the wall... than we ignore it. Every now and than I will use my hand and feel the affected wall again to check if really no water come thru the window.

As usual yesterday I did the same use my hand to feel the affected wall and I think I use too much force and I press into the wall (cause I think the contractor plaster the wall cause last time got big water mark patch)

Now under my MBR window got small hole 8|8| for my itchy hands. I always pull down my roller blind to hide the affected area :bleah:

Edited by zerochristy

Thanks for the "inspection". I didn't expect the carpentry to be so much... I only have 1 shoe rack, 1 wardrobe, kitchen cabinets and 3 low cabinets for my recess areas.

The moment I saw your carpentry I tell my hubby wah so many carpentry ah :P Anyway, whats the process of your house now??

hi christy

can i get ur advise on ur curtain? i happen to ask quotes from middle curtain from 2 branches, very surprised the price for blind was like

1st gal quote: RM $16psf

2nd gal quote: $14psf

the end result, price difference is a few hundred dollars...actually i didn't mean to purposely ask 2 times, just happened i pass by so i ask to confirm the pricing.. not know different people quote different price..

I also got the same result as you too.. same company 2 different sales person and quote 2 different price.

I was asking quote for my table top glass and the difference is S$40.

If you interested I can PM you my invoice no. tonight so you can quote it to Janice and say to ask for "good price" :)

I also got the same result as you too.. same company 2 different sales person and quote 2 different price.

I was asking quote for my table top glass and the difference is S$40.

If you interested I can PM you my invoice no. tonight so you can quote it to Janice and say to ask for "good price" :)

ok pls do pm me ur invoice no..

as for the stains in ur room, i saw my neighbour have this problem.. u can ask ur contractor to apply 'sealer' for u? i think will solve the ugly patch problem?

The moment I saw your carpentry I tell my hubby wah so many carpentry ah :P Anyway, whats the process of your house now??

Gee... The hand over date is 12 Sept. There are some delay due to some unexpected situations. But luckily, Jason is very patience w me.

ok pls do pm me ur invoice no..

as for the stains in ur room, i saw my neighbour have this problem.. u can ask ur contractor to apply 'sealer' for u? i think will solve the ugly patch problem?

Okie will PM you tonight when I get back home.

I dun know now.. cause now got hole on the wall liao. I think got to clear the hole or knock off the plaster area than mend the area again I think with plaster again than repaint the wall :(

I no eye see liao.. Hahaha me and my itchy hand. No also no money to do a mini reno cause we still intend to do the windows and maybe the kitchen too ;)

Now I have to concentrate on my upcoming wedding first than say I am 1mth away....

when is ur big day.. must be very stressed?

jus a small tip- u started drinking bird nest? buy those brands type ready made ones, if can, drink everyday, if not, once a week until ur big day. reason: to protect and brighten up your facial and prevent heatiness coming up..heatiness usually comes when u are stress up or many things rushing to do....

it works for me... afterall.. we want to look BEST in the big day :)