Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

ya,i engage the electrical contractor to come on the same time to see minimal damage is done.

Rondy good luck to you and minimal damage :) show us pix once done

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sure!i will post the picture once its done...untill now,i also have no idea how the routing to be like!

so yours still within the 15m?no extra charge right?

:) Yes within 15m. I think we use only 2.5m nia.

Hi long time did not log-in and hope everyone is doing good :)

Recently found out that a few of my parquet flooring are hollow (the parquet flooring are from ex owners)

I call up Jason parquet & Hua Hua parquet but they do not do cheking of the flooring.... HELP!!!

Anyone can recomand someone reliable who can do checking of the parquet flooring & also do replacement of the strips?

Thanks much appriciate.

Hi long time did not log-in and hope everyone is doing good :)

Recently found out that a few of my parquet flooring are hollow (the parquet flooring are from ex owners)

I call up Jason parquet & Hua Hua parquet but they do not do cheking of the flooring.... HELP!!!

Anyone can recomand someone reliable who can do checking of the parquet flooring & also do replacement of the strips?

Thanks much appriciate.

Update from me :) on my parquet.

Ok the guy from Nature Wood came and did a inspection on our parquet floor.

Its hollow thank god.... not termite :D Mr Seet, who came to inspect our floor say just bear with it and just fill it up with wood fillers no point changint that few strips of parquet and still have to resand & revarnish... it will cost S$200+

According to Mr Seet the flooring are still in good condition but no more resanding for the floor next time cause it is reaching its max.

Well we are the 3rd owner of the house so maybe the parquet are from the 1st owner till now.

So thats all :)

Hi after the World Cup now its time for me to update...

We got our curtain maker to drop by our place during the weekends to measure our dining chairs... we are making cushion foam & cushion cover...

Yes I know some say no need cause its very nice already but recently I drop my keys on top my long bench... it cause a few holes on it (not to mention some small hairline scratch) :o so decided to custom made a set of cusion for the dining chairs & bench.

Item expected to reach this sat or next sat... excited and I will post photo... long time no photo from me liao :P

Over the weekend, hub painted a corner of our dining area with ICI Dulux Wash & Wear. We choose Castle Rock WW22065L, colour like chocolate :)

getfile.jpg

We ordered Wall Decal for the mini project.... in white without reflection. Now waiting for the decal to reach Singapore.

paris-skyline-with-reflection-close.jpg

Also got some white photo frame from IKEA for parts of the transformation...

Very excited to see the outcome :D

how much did u pay for the Paris decal ah?!

EXACTLY the same as mine lah!

and u know?i paste on top of my bed headboard!

And the building is not enough to paste,so i go to Diaso and cut and paste,diy some myself!

hehe...i bot mine at $10 now G-market having sales around $5!

:bangwall:

I buy mine from Decorette le S$70.. hmmm dun know if its ex or not... we found one from US but after calculating Decorette is still cheaper incl of shipping. You got the same one ah... :D so qiao

We got the measurement for the website at Decorette it states 60" wide x 22" high. We believe thats its from the tip of the Eiffel tower to the bottom of Eiffel tower... so its rather big for my wall which we are going to paste.. remember I have a wall depression (wonder if I spell correct) where we install the OpenNet.

Diaso go sell this kind of decal ah... :o

maybe urs is big one,mine is this one 50X35

http://goods.gmarket.com.sg/GMKT.INC/Goods...scode=400931539

now selling $4.99 nia!

i bot a black sticker at diaso and cut one la,but Diaso also got sell a bit decal,but CMI!

Oh good find you have there I never go to gmarket to see their stuff LOL.. but anyway I buy liao now its on its want to us :D

I will keep Gmarket in mind :)

Its been sometime and our DIY corner is all done up. Totally forgotten to update here.. so as promise here are the photo

Our custom made dining chair cushion:

DIY-WallFrame-Cushion-Collages.jpg

Our final DIY look:

DSC00803.jpg

Decal Close Up:

DSC00806.jpg

Its been sometime and our DIY corner is all done up. Totally forgotten to update here.. so as promise here are the photo

Our custom made dining chair cushion:

DIY-WallFrame-Cushion-Collages.jpg

Our final DIY look:

DSC00803.jpg

Decal Close Up:

DSC00806.jpg

Well Done, zerochristy!!! :good::good: very nice wor....~

yoyoyOz....zerochristy,

for the decal....must the wall be very smooth, then can paste? i wanted to paste my mbr wall but it 'mo-peng'...dun tink still liao looks nice, right?

yoyoyOz....zerochristy,

for the decal....must the wall be very smooth, then can paste? i wanted to paste my mbr wall but it 'mo-peng'...dun tink still liao looks nice, right?

*stick

Hi Feimei,

Sorry than only now I reply to you.. cause did not log in very time :)

I have sent a PM to you regarding the wall decal, yes your wall have to be even to paste the decals up if not its very difficult for the decal to cling onto the wall with uneven surface.

I think I going for a 2nd wave of reno very soon le :) we wanted to redo our whole house windows & grills, kitchen & common bathroom area....

Now starting to get quotation... so now I am back to zero again :P

Hi Feimei,

Sorry than only now I reply to you.. cause did not log in very time :)

I have sent a PM to you regarding the wall decal, yes your wall have to be even to paste the decals up if not its very difficult for the decal to cling onto the wall with uneven surface.

I think I going for a 2nd wave of reno very soon le :) we wanted to redo our whole house windows & grills, kitchen & common bathroom area....

Now starting to get quotation... so now I am back to zero again :P

Woww....another exciting journey to begin..... :rolleyes:

me oso thinking of changing whole hse windows grills but the current grills are in funi pattern...they r pertruding out de....soo i think will need to change the windows as well in order to put the grills....if u got the best quote of the grills, do share with me....at least i hv a rough fig on how much more to save up....hahahhahaa.... :P