Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Is 10k Enough To Renovate Kitchen & Two Toilets?

Just to check with bros and sis here whether to renovate kitchen & two toilets with just 10K is it enough? For got a tight budget... pls advise... or perhaps you guys/gals got lobang mind recommend me... thks.. deeply appreciate..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

it depends on how much work you wish to do and the material to use.

would recommend Plush living. Very honest and experience. Will help to evaluate to determine what is necessary and what is just something extra for people who have the spare cash.

Just to check with bros and sis here whether to renovate kitchen & two toilets with just 10K is it enough? For got a tight budget... pls advise... or perhaps you guys/gals got lobang mind recommend me... thks.. deeply appreciate..

Not enough if you're re-running pipes and electrical and you're laying both floor and wall tiles.

If you only do plastering for kitchen and cement screed for both toilets, should be able to squeeze into your budget.

Btw, none of the IDs that are above this post can meet the budget because they can't even meet mine when i'm only renovating 1 kitchen and 1 toilet.

The lowest quote i get was from a contractor and his quote was at least 3k lower than my 2nd lowest quote. You can imagine the amount of profit they derive by just hanging to an "ID" front ...

Good luck. Cheers.

mm I suggest to cut cost you might want to spray paint your toilet tiles if they are still intact.

I think you'll be safely within budget if you...

Hack kitchen cabinets and floor tiles.

Remove toilet accessories

Re-run piping

Spray paint toilet floor and wall tiles

Install new toilet bowl + sink + heater

Cement and plaster kitchen wall

Relay kitchen floor tiles + waterproofing

Kitchen cabinets

Kitchen worktop.

If you want to hack and relay toilet wall and floor tiles it'll cost another 4k.