Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zio

Holes

Just curious, but this question might be abit noob.

I wonder do you all make holes in ur walls ? just to hang things that is a little heavy for those sticky hooks.

If nx time regret then the holes can be "repaired" with wad ? or there are better ways instead of drilling holes ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just curious, but this question might be abit noob.

I wonder do you all make holes in ur walls ? just to hang things that is a little heavy for those sticky hooks.

If nx time regret then the holes can be "repaired" with wad ? or there are better ways instead of drilling holes ?

repair with putty?

repair with putty?

whats that ? actually i was thinking, like wood, u can buy some wood fill. Wall is made of cement, dun hav cement filling ? den after fill already paint it over to cover the lines ?

u wanna fill with cement or more commonly plaster (putty) is up to you. Important thing is eventually the hole becomes invisible and u can paint it over.

Holes are easily made invisible by wall putty, scraper, sandpaper, wall sealer, paint and sweat. Holes do not result in wld be buyers making offers -$5K below value.