Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

will post up pictures of the tiles tomorrow...no time to do it today...

hopefully ah soon's quotation fits our budget in....

he will give bulk discount at the end of everything. hehe good luck

btw i seen ur floorplan le. instead of doing a squarish storeroom and a wall partition, why not fabricate a full height cupboard which acts as a partition? u can also consider to put the cupboard to the right`instead of the left depending on ur preference.

precioushouse.jpg

the kitchen entrance is changed because of not wanting to affect the flow between the living towards the bedrooms.

the kitchen door is redirected and the space can be a dining area too.

just 2 cents worth ;)

Edited by fondue_

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ahh understand. :) yes yes wallpaper will look nice once you step in at your main door you'll be able to see it immediately! :)

saw in your blog...u also looking out for wallpaper...found any good and cheap ones? give people do, my daddy heart pain...ask me source for it and he'll do it...hehehe

love the space & welcome to RT Bog. Wow at 34 and 3 kids ler... I muz tell my wifey that we need to jia you liao :P

he will give bulk discount at the end of everything. hehe good luck

btw i seen ur floorplan le. instead of doing a squarish storeroom and a wall partition, why not fabricate a full height cupboard which acts as a partition? u can also consider to put the cupboard to the right`instead of the left depending on ur preference.

precioushouse.jpg

the kitchen entrance is changed because of not wanting to affect the flow between the living towards the bedrooms.

the kitchen door is redirected and the space can be a dining area too.

just 2 cents worth ;)

the full height cupboard is a great idea, will ask uncle soon about it... the present owners used that place as a dining area...if i decide to hack off the study room, will need to do up another room thinking of doing at that area.

was thinking of kitchen layout this way...so the kids will not have to come into the wet area too often...will put water dispenser and and dry food products at the dry area...what do you think?

newstudyroom.jpg

blue : sliding door

red : partition

green : shoe cabinet

Edited by preciousjam

Personally I like the idea of wet and dry kitchen...... esp when I have too have 2 kids running in and out of the kitchen searching for food. So the dry kitchen serves water and some snacks which they can access easily.

My house got wet and dry kitchens..... hee..hee... you can see it on Sat. :)

Personally I like the idea of wet and dry kitchen...... esp when I have too have 2 kids running in and out of the kitchen searching for food. So the dry kitchen serves water and some snacks which they can access easily.

My house got wet and dry kitchens..... hee..hee... you can see it on Sat. :)

great!!!at least then can tell ah soon that's what i want...hahaha...i guess when we have kids, we try to make things safer for them and easier for us...

now my kids always in and out of the kitchen...so next time at least can tell them wet area out of bounds...anyway they have no biz to be inside there hahaha...maybe should buy those sign"No Kids Allowed"

Yeah!!!! today meeting uncle soon!!!! Hubby did a good job calling him almost daily....hopefully can meet him and get a quotation...

somemore i realise uncle soon staying in woodlands so got no reason can't meet us...;) but lucky also we are meeting in the afternoon so i guess doesn't clash with the other owners...i guess future meetings with uncle soon will have to be at all this kind of odd timing....easier to arrange....

will update the result of today's meeting....

I felt the other place to put the store room up is at what Pinpetter mention but the storeroom door open at outside not in the bedroom 3. Else no store room lor… I dun have storeroom le cause the seller they do away the storeroom.

Aiya you already say “Single” frnd mah.. hahaha wait they get married than they will understand.

Yes HDB inform my hubby about the 2nd appt timing dun know if they call him or sms him. Usually after your first appt within 2 weeks you will know liao.

Edited by zerochristy

Wow precious your thread is moving fast. Just went up to my unit, wardrobe carpentry is up. Kitchen carpentry shifted in but not yet. Tonight will meet ah soon at new place, hopefully by then can see kitchen's carpentry. :)

Your hubby is on the ball. Commando on top of the reno. We meeting ah soon tml at seven thirty

Hi, has Ah Soon arrived? Just trying to track where is he now......hee...hee....he said going to meet me tonight..........so wondering what time will he come over......hee

met up with uncle soon today at fondue's place....for the first time i actually can leave the whole communication process to my hubby.... they are so comfy talking in hokkien that i feel out of place....hehe...

overall his quotation very good as in really fits within our budget....so much lower than the rest with more things done....

Which to me is good but to hubby, he feels its too good to be true... He was afraid that might translate to the work done compromise....Hai~~

The other ID that we had in mind actually called him just now (muz have telephatic mind) and when he mention about getting other quotation at much more lower, she raised questions about permits and stuff....now hubby also getting confused....

Will discuss with hubby again for a final decision on which contractor to use....

That aside, today is my first time meeting uncle soon and ya...really typical uncle with bermudas and messy hair....

Poor thing, he was having a fever...muz be too stressed out and not enough rest....