Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Yah lo. Even though alot pple says plasma picture nicer, but hor the technology is dying leh.

If is good then wont die off 1. :X

nvr die lah. Panasonic only just came out with their newest line and technology improvements for this year. So long as LCD cannot match up with plasma in terms of build quality and picture quality, home theatre enthusiasts will still buy plasma one lah. the market won't die so easily. Even now only the most expensive LCD can match plasma in terms of pic quality and motion response.

why LCD everywhere is simple because LCD performs the best in showrooms conditions with bright lights shining directly on them and everything. So ppl are naturally attracted to them when they go to the store. :) Also because LCD got high profit margin. So cheap to manufacture that they earn your $ many times over. That's why electrical store also stock up so much on LCD. You think it's popularity is because it's more environmentally friendly meh? where got big business ever think abt the environment one de? :P

Anyway, whether LCD or plasma in the end depends on your usage lah. If you watch mainly SD, blu_ray movies, like good picture quality and usually watch tv in normal-low lighting conditions then plasma may be for u lor. If you're gaming alot, watching alot of CNA or programs with a lot of static images or mainly HD fare, then LCD may be a good choice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

today being the National Day, decided to have a mini steamboat party and ice cream making party again....

decide to be more adventurous and do something more difficult....oreo cookies ice cream!!!!

1st time using egg yolks for the ice cream....wasn't successful for the first round of custard, it curdles up and initially i didn't want to waste but then i want the ice cream to be successful so i try to do the custard base one more time and took more care with the heat and all....i'm glad i did as i'm quite happy with the final product.....

Happy National Day!!!

IMG_7158.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

today being the National Day, decided to have a mini steamboat party and ice cream making party again....

decide to be more adventurous and do something more difficult....oreo cookies ice cream!!!!

1st time using egg yolks for the ice cream....wasn't successful for the first round of custard, it curdles up and initially i didn't want to waste but then i want the ice cream to be successful so i try to do the custard base one more time and took more care with the heat and all....i'm glad i did as i'm quite happy with the final product.....

Happy National Day!!!

IMG_7158.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

wah!!! can i have some!!?? pls, wink wink...

Wahhh......... The cookies and cream looks sooooooooo :wub:

hahaha....thanks!!! actually the base supposed to be vanilla ice cream but think i add in the cookies too early....will try again next time....

my next try gonna be peanut butter ice cream and banana ice cream.....

precious,i used to do my own peanut butter lei.

just blend the peanut with olive oil and sugar,u will get a smooth and healthy peanut butter! :D

Don buy instant one.And best,ask your sis for the peanut (U know what i means...)

got to grind the peanut fine first? and how much peanut, olive and sugar? my sis ar? which part of the world she need to be then can get?

wah Oreo icecream for National day huh, so nice. you want to give McDonald's dessert counter a run for their money?

i wished....then i don't have to buy liao....expensive lei......

precious!!!!!!!!G-market is having sales now,i ordered 2 more decals liao,only $23.10 including delivery! :dancingqueen:

hahaha....ron!! you know what will make me spend $$$$.....gonna take a look later!!!!

Woo my baking don't even cause the bill to shoot up even if i bake 2 times -3 times in a month.

Main causes could be non energy saving sources like lightings, and of course the fluctuating PUB bills due to the warmer months. Warmer months can cause alot of energy to produce electricity, a fine example is aircon

wow!i realised my PUB bill shoot up this mth!could it be lead to more baking?whohahaha..

How about yours?more ice-cream making got shoot up your PUB bill too? :unsure:

Edited by BunBun

precious>>> can u help me to see whether the glass for ur kitchen sliding door got the "stamp" stating that it is tempered glass? I can't find that stamp on my glass door leh... i tot all tempered glass will have that "stamp" one leh...

Hmm.. both my kitchen door and shower screens are tempered glass, but no stamps or warranty. Only my MBR toilet tempered frosted glass got warranty and stamp. Hope it helps. Check with Yeak bah. :P

love this gold string curtains that i got from ebay....cheap and good quality....

IMG_7298.jpg

the consultation area...love the storage seats which i got at a steal

IMG_7299.jpg

cannot see ley....:)