Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Nah, dun change the branches lar. Think they look good and are very versatile. Hee~ Get ur kids to do some work around the house and pay them. Then they'll have $$ to buy presents for u and ur hb. :P

they'll probably buy presents for themselves.... :rofl: haiz~~ still a long way to go....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
they'll probably buy presents for themselves.... :rofl: haiz~~ still a long way to go....

Hehe, nvm. Next time it'll be ur turn to relax and they do the work. :P

wow!sama tots!hahaha...Best u have light around the branches!those blue light!but near there no power point right?the nearest one is at the console!

That time should ask yeak to open a hole at the side of the box,so that the wire can pass thru!

I was thinking in future if u put a fake plant there,with the spot light shine on it also very nice! :D

Yeak must be saying i very mafan...already ask the electrician uncle come back to extend my socket for the kitchen...now this....hahahaha...i did think of getting lights...will it be too crowded like too many stuff? ok la just bring the wire to the console there and try to conceal with something...

Time to bump upz my thread!!!

Just got this curtain for the entrance to facial room....have been trying to find a suitable one but can't...finally found this(thanks to my hubby's sharp eyes) Good thing about this curtain...prints on both sides so it looks the same from inside out...

PC040006.jpg

PC040007.jpg

wow its very nice. Whereabout did u get it and how much?

wow its very nice. Whereabout did u get it and how much?

i got it from the zhenghua village....this sunday the seller will be coming here again...i think its $30 without pole....i bought pole from daiso....where do you stay? they have lots of designs thought of getting one for the area into the bedrooms....

yah..the birdy decal...so nice!i like! :(

of all the decals i buy, not one caught your eye and yet this FOC one ..... :~

and anyway people asking about the curtains la.... :fire:

Edited by preciousjam

i got it from the zhenghua village....this sunday the seller will be coming here again...i think its $30 without pole....i bought pole from daiso....where do you stay? they have lots of designs thought of getting one for the area into the bedrooms....

gosh....its too far for me. Thanks anyway

gosh....its too far for me. Thanks anyway

let me check with seller if she goes to your area....the last time i bought from her, she told me she moved around..that's how i know she's coming here on sunday...i guess she's at other areas too.....

Preciousjam, where is Zhenghua village? Zhenghua is in BP right?

Preciousjam, where is Zhenghua village? Zhenghua is in BP right?

yup that's right...the wet market....think blk 275...you want to check out the curtains? the seller told me she'll be coming this sunday...hope she never bluff me....hehehehe....

Hi preciousjam!long time no news from u!

OMG!!! DA GE!!! you pulled my blog from the grave ar???? thought it'll be long gone by now.....

OMG!!! DA GE!!! you pulled my blog from the grave ar???? thought it'll be long gone by now.....

Haha, Rondy always do the "incredible things" mah, so now you are "new and alive"!! :P

hehe...long time no see la,want to organise a makan outing or not lei? :unsure:

ya think we should lor.... get a few old friends, meet at your place la...haven't gather at your place ma..

:dribble: .cook thai food lei...

hehe...long time no see la,want to organise a makan outing or not lei? :unsure:

Sure why not, but hor, last year you also said want to organise MJ session - till now don't have wor... :unsure:

Haha...

ya think we should lor.... get a few old friends, meet at your place la...haven't gather at your place ma..

:dribble: .cook thai food lei...

Yes, fully agree. Rondy's place is quite centralised, and he can cook too!! :D

So, when-ah, when-ah?? :P

Very nice map. Just an update that Poh Joo has moved to 300+ (opposite Lavendar food square).

wow u've started looking for bathroom and kitchen fixtures. we spent 3 days previously to comb through each shop in jln besar and imm.

maybe u can use this map for ur ref?

jb.jpg