Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chquek

Diy L Box? Possible?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi chquek!

i should think its quite difficult to DIy unless you have the knowledge, skills and materials leh. I did a Lbox for cove lighting and a box-up for pipes, and from outside it looks lilke just cover-up, but got metal brackets, need laser beam to ensure levelness etc...

if you want I can PM you my Lbox contractor. His qoute was $320 for 3m and 4m Lbox for cove light, plus 4m box-up of pipes. Throughout our whole reno which we did ourselves, we found him the most reliable and worry-free person to work with! Oh he also plastered our whole house.

Hi Can PM me the contact? thks

Hi,

Can I have the contractor's contact?? Many thanks!

Hi Mister_molly,

can I have ur L box contractor contact pls?

Tanks yeah..

Have a nice day..

hi chquek!

i should think its quite difficult to DIy unless you have the knowledge, skills and materials leh. I did a Lbox for cove lighting and a box-up for pipes, and from outside it looks lilke just cover-up, but got metal brackets, need laser beam to ensure levelness etc...

if you want I can PM you my Lbox contractor. His qoute was $320 for 3m and 4m Lbox for cove light, plus 4m box-up of pipes. Throughout our whole reno which we did ourselves, we found him the most reliable and worry-free person to work with! Oh he also plastered our whole house.

Hi chquek,

Can you PM the number? I also looking for Lbox contractor.. thanks

PM me too!!!

I was thinking of DIY too, luckily didn't cos when I saw then cut the hole for the downlight, I was like "OMG thank goodness I didn't DIY and it's no no for an already stay in flat, cos the the dust from the plaster will cover ur entire flat! "

For contractor, refer to http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry592817