Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

hehe... cute to look at. but definitely take lots more effort & $$ to have one :P

Yet I do feel it is all worth while.

when come to discipline, me stricter. so they dun pester me to buy them toys

else me will 8|

lol i only 1 little girl, she is going to be 1 in 2 months time. i cant help getting her the best like weekly birdnest, bought her a remote control car which she can sit inside, a small rubber swimming pool, a play house.

Dun get me wrong , im not rich by the way i just try to do my best for my little girl. discipline ya but i feel giving our kids something good, makes us feel good too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
lol i only 1 little girl, she is going to be 1 in 2 months time. i cant help getting her the best like weekly birdnest, bought her a remote control car which she can sit inside, a small rubber swimming pool, a play house.

Dun get me wrong , im not rich by the way i just try to do my best for my little girl. discipline ya but i feel giving our kids something good, makes us feel good too.

hi there

i personally think the best gift would be giving her a little companion, so she wouldn't lonely at time.

gorilla

Elo mums and mums-to-be, we are a couple who have been following RT and learnt alot from here. We have started this baby clothes website where you can purchase adorable baby clothes online at afordable prices! Having nieces & nephews, we

have gone thru what other parents did, looking for good comfortable and adorable clothes that don't burn a hole in our pockets.

We hope you would visit our website - www.petittots.com and give us your support. We welcome comments from you as well.

We will progressively add more collections to this website, so bookmark this website and watch out for more interesting collections coming your way! ;)

Thank you for your support! :P

Simon, your boy is sure cute leh! i myself MIAed for so long in RT, now come bk to bring gd news. i am expecting........but realized all these bb stuff costs a bomb! so shocking.........have oredi run to msia to stock up on baby wipes, clothes and bb bottles (avent) bought from bb fair. i tink that i am fainting from all these kinda spending! Do you have any gd lobang for 2nd hand bb cot?

Simon, your boy is sure cute leh! i myself MIAed for so long in RT, now come bk to bring gd news. i am expecting........but realized all these bb stuff costs a bomb! so shocking.........have oredi run to msia to stock up on baby wipes, clothes and bb bottles (avent) bought from bb fair. i tink that i am fainting from all these kinda spending! Do you have any gd lobang for 2nd hand bb cot?

Congrats Pinklady, and take good care.

wah....all pics so cute........

If my kids is 25 and 13, can I still qualify for this forum......lol....

joking......

wow Pink !!! congrazt !!! baby cot u can try motherhood forum . My sis got hers from there :)

It’s like that de . I also weekend go in stock up baby stuff . Much cheaper compare to singapore

wow, got parents and parents-to-be thread!

i have a 5.5 yr old "monster".... in the form of a little girl. favorite past time is to terrorize mummy.. but i still love her to bits.

haha, simon and rof (not sure if you guy)... it tickles me when guys started talking about prices of diapers.. now daddies already, so the topic switch liao ah? no longer soccers and gadgets? i like daddies who are involved with every aspect of their kiddo's life, right down to the price of per pc of diaper, just show how responsible they are... good good.

wow, got parents and parents-to-be thread!

i have a 5.5 yr old "monster".... in the form of a little girl. favorite past time is to terrorize mummy.. but i still love her to bits.

haha, simon and rof (not sure if you guy)... it tickles me when guys started talking about prices of diapers.. now daddies already, so the topic switch liao ah? no longer soccers and gadgets? i like daddies who are involved with every aspect of their kiddo's life, right down to the price of per pc of diaper, just show how responsible they are... good good.

hi merydith, not kinda switch topics lah, just that new topics were added after baby is born. :D

Diapers, if choose correctly, can saves some $$$, although not substantial, but still better than no savings. hehe.

Till now, I can only take up the role of "helper", as I still can't put my son sleep at night, but day yes. He have to smell his mummy's armpit before zzz...

Soccer and gadgets? Really got no time to watch soccer matches man. I got to fight for time to sleep myself if my son sleep.