Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rambutan

Ackerman Beds & Mattress

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Was at the expo looking around, and the Ackerman sales recommended Maxcoil Extra Firm mattress. According to him, the mattress is a Swiss brand assembled in Singapore. He quoted me $1,150 for the King size.

Anyone knows the pricing for Maxcoil mattress? Is it a reasonable price?

anyone got storage bed from them? I need a storage bed.....

I bought a storage bedframe from them. A 14" height so that i can put luggage inside. Come with two hydralic jack + 1 free. Damage : $950.

hihi sorrie im quite a blur dodo so am confused - jim and chin used to be at the TPY branch? so now the TPY branch move to jurong den they aso move to jurong? or are they both at the ubi branch? :)

If anyone have Invoice from Ackerman & Smith for Lakeview Queen below $2613, please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated.

PS: Anyone who want to buy Simmons mattress, do compare A&S with Robinson. If their price the same, I recommend to go for Robinson. A&S sales people are like snake.

If anyone have Invoice from Ackerman & Smith for Lakeview Queen below $2613, please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated.

PS: Anyone who want to buy Simmons mattress, do compare A&S with Robinson. If their price the same, I recommend to go for Robinson. A&S sales people are like snake.

About to check out Ackerman & Smith as I'm shopping for a mattress... care to share why you made that comment about them?