Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
qinzheng80

Sycamore Ceiling Fan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my hubby and me bought 2 for our living room. At max speed, it gives enough breeze, but not tornedo-like wind. Its also almost silent. Bought both for $1600, and $50 for installation charges. When I rang the retailer, they qouted $1399 each. But I think the price could have gone down liao. Bought them last year december I think, at Elmark, Ubi 55.

my hubby and me bought 2 for our living room. At max speed, it gives enough breeze, but not tornedo-like wind. Its also almost silent. Bought both for $1600, and $50 for installation charges. When I rang the retailer, they qouted $1399 each. But I think the price could have gone down liao. Bought them last year december I think, at Elmark, Ubi 55.

so do you think is worth to buy such expensive fans? :)

It really depends leh!!! Hehe!

When I first saw the fan, I wanted to buy it immediately coz of the wacky design. So, no regrets coz it blends in with our decor. You must want it beyond reason and not for practicality....

Must consider your lighting options hor, coz this light cannot put lights on it. There are other really nice fans i saw in website www.g2art.com but i don't see them in Singapore lah.

Go and take a look at the fan at elmark showroom...see if you love it of not :wub:

I post a pic of mine later...

When I first saw the fan, I wanted to buy it immediately coz of the wacky design. So, no regrets coz it blends in with our decor. You must want it beyond reason and not for practicality....

Must consider your lighting options hor, coz this light cannot put lights on it. There are other really nice fans i saw in website www.g2art.com but i don't see them in Singapore lah.

Go and take a look at the fan at elmark showroom...see if you love it of not :wub:

icic... i am nothing intending to put lights in the middle... but at the same time i am going to install aircon in my living room... so i was thinking whether to spend so much on a ceiling fan which is almost the price of a system 1 aircon... although i love the design.. but have to work wif the budget lor...

hope to see ur pict soon...thanks.

wow...the fan seem quite ex huh..

028.jpg

029.jpg

oh wow!!!! my first photo post!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!

oops, sorry... my hubby and me also thot about whether we should just settle for an aircon for the living room, but cost of usage is so much higher, thus making the liklihood of switching on the a/c less.... and would have bought a standing fan to use most times.... same price as system1 a/c unit, but different impact on electricity bill wor! so we dun have a/c in our living room lor, coz would have needed two of them to cool down the area.

I know its quite a crazy amount to spend on a fan, so I cut down on my shopping for a few months after buying the fans...heeee

Edited by mister_molly

028.jpg

029.jpg

oh wow!!!! my first photo post!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!

oops, sorry... my hubby and me also thot about whether we should just settle for an aircon for the living room, but cost of usage is so much higher, thus making the liklihood of switching on the a/c less.... and would have bought a standing fan to use most times.... same price as system1 a/c unit, but different impact on electricity bill wor! so we dun have a/c in our living room lor, coz would have needed two of them to cool down the area.

I know its quite a crazy amount to spend on a fan, so I cut down on my shopping for a few months after buying the fans...heeee

Very nice fan, my wife n I like it too when we saw it at Elmark showroom. Cost $1388 when asked, 1 mth back.

bought a resale flat, all 3room with ceiling fan. not sure should i remove it.

u might wanna consider the following:

1) if the fans are still new and u dont mind retaining it then by all means keep it.

2) If u're to remove it, do u intend to get new fans or replacing the point with new lights?

3) Do u need standing fans for the rooms as the ceiling fans might free up the space in the room

most importantly, ur budget for your reno. Change all or retain as much as possible

hi did u say u bought 1600 both 2 such fans. if yes its means its like 800 per fan wor... from 1388 almost 600 discount? maybe not...

I am aiming to get one.. been drooling for a few months with the spot and wiring been there waiting... kekkeke

hi did u say u bought 1600 both 2 such fans. if yes its means its like 800 per fan wor... from 1388 almost 600 discount? maybe not...

I am aiming to get one.. been drooling for a few months with the spot and wiring been there waiting... kekkeke

yup, got 2 for $1600...plus $50 installation fee.

There was supposed to be a sale, with 15% discount for that fan...so i said i wld only get 2 if they sold it for $1600, if not my hubby and me were going to forget about the fans....hehehe

anyway, we needed 2 lah, coz of the lay-out of our livingroom.

yup, got 2 for $1600...plus $50 installation fee.

There was supposed to be a sale, with 15% discount for that fan...so i said i wld only get 2 if they sold it for $1600, if not my hubby and me were going to forget about the fans....hehehe

anyway, we needed 2 lah, coz of the lay-out of our livingroom.

Hi Mister Molly,

I am also intereted in getting one. I just PM you, please kindly check. Thanks. :)