Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limlim

Timber Shop At Jurong East

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

They actually sell alot of construction materials and stuff. Anyway, the angle iron from Taiwan just arrived yesterday. Per piece at 10 feet long is now only 8 dollars. Can go check it out, minimum is 5 pieces for that price.

Angle iron is actually for making those storeroom racks.

I had tried out the shop at BLK 348 Jurong East Ave 1 #01-1245.

The guy there Mr Lim is friendly and price is reasonable.

Had asked him to cut 6 pcs of thin-plywood for my drawer base replacement and was quoted S$6 each.

Replacement was almost perfect size !

This is perfect. Thanks Renotalk and people like LimLim for sharing.

Was looking for shop to buy plywood for bunkie boards for my king size bed.

Not related but does anyone know shop that sells glass that can be cut to size?

I want to cover my wood dining table.

Hey people,I was recommended to a shop at Jurong East that sells all types of wood. They have plywood, solid wood and all types of wood cut to size. Hahah. Just a small secret that i have found. The nice uncle will even cut for you and he really has all tpes of wood. I found a Acrylic Sheet for my project from there last week. Was shocked and will be going there to but metal for my shelf. Address is blk 348 Jurong east street 31. its the shop with alot of birds. Not sure about the shop number. anyone knows the exact number?

stop advertising for ur company, your attitude is very bad!!!

Hey people,I was recommended to a shop at Jurong East that sells all types of wood. They have plywood, solid wood and all types of wood cut to size. Hahah. Just a small secret that i have found. The nice uncle will even cut for you and he really has all tpes of wood. I found a Acrylic Sheet for my project from there last week. Was shocked and will be going there to but metal for my shelf. Address is blk 348 Jurong east street 31. its the shop with alot of birds. Not sure about the shop number. anyone knows the exact number?

Hi! thanks for sharing this company. A shop like this is really a big help if you are doing some renovation to your house or designing a furniture etc. I would love to go there and see there products personally. Maybe I will become a regular customer of this shop.

daybeds

Edited by DN_Angel

do they sell stainless steel spacers and veneer plywoods?

Stainless steel spacer as those stud in holding glass top or panel has to be customised.

It is about $35/- a set.

You can by brass holder in chrome finishing - BA / Hairline but notpractical to use on wet area.

The price is about $10/-

Hey people, was overseas for sometime so did not have an opportunity to go down or do anything. I am really happy that people here are enjoying my recommendation and threads.

And to everyone who had sent me a personal message to thank me for my find, please continue to support this thread and keep it alive. I will be stationed out for sometime so wont be able to reply. Seeing is believing and enjoying the good service is your only way to get to know this shop. Haha.

Heard the shop is expanding and opening another outlet from one threadster who pmed me. Wish the nice boss all the best too.

Upz my find.

Do give the boss your feedback to help him improve. And emai him at hiaphin@hotmail.com