Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
*min*

Good And Cheap Doors And Door Knobs

Hi, anyone knows where I can get good and cheap bedroom doors and door knob for main door? Pls help. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, anyone knows where I can get good and cheap bedroom doors and door knob for main door? Pls help. Thanks.

Hi, I also need to replace my bedroom doors and door frames and kitchen door and door frame. was quoted $500+ for a solid timber veneer door and $200 for a door frame. Is this price reasonable? Also, wondering if it would be cheaper to get frosted glass doors (only hinge, no frame required) instead.

Appreciate if anyone has any advice, thanks.

Guest todbee
Hi, I also need to replace my bedroom doors and door frames and kitchen door and door frame. was quoted $500+ for a solid timber veneer door and $200 for a door frame. Is this price reasonable? Also, wondering if it would be cheaper to get frosted glass doors (only hinge, no frame required) instead.

Appreciate if anyone has any advice, thanks.

I was quoted for $500 to do a tempered glass door for kitchen and we're still quoting around.

Guest todbee

If your doors still OK, why not juz get them painted instead and its much cheaper. 1 contractor quoted us that to apply new glossy paint to our existing door(s)+frame(s) is around $100 for each. Our current door is wood veneer type of door. We think it's still in good conditions so decided to get repaint on it.

HI, blk 30 sin ming drive got one but cant rem unit num.

Hi ,

Have anyone try replacing their door knob for bedrooms (those simple round-ball-head kind?)....is it easy to DIY or gotta get the pro?

Thks for advice

Hi ,

Have anyone try replacing their door knob for bedrooms (those simple round-ball-head kind?)....is it easy to DIY or gotta get the pro?

Thks for advice

Hi is simple. U need to pop out the rear cap or cover of the knob, the rest is history..........

beside veneer door , there is wat type of door in the market??

dun know why is always veneer.... :(

some pple prefer the veneer "designer" look. the rest are just normal wooden doors that looks like those original frm HDB