Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jmania

Shirts Stain Using Washine Machine

Hi Guys,

I'm a lazy guy so I throw everything into the washing machine but recently my wife bought a new dress and it had a color run! spoiled most of my clothes.. luckily I bought Vanish! it kinda helped but still have some spots cant get rid of it..

my question is anyone knows of any idea how to prevent colours runs while using the washing machine?

can share some tips? ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

separate whites, light colors (eg. lighter pink, green, yellow, etc), darker colors (eg. red, maroon, dark green, dark yellow, etc) and blacks clothes into different washing bags and wash them according to the classification above.

read the clothes' labels to see if they say color run.

usually, for darker colors and blacks, they tend to color runs as to achieve such colors, manufacturers usually have to mixed colors. there r no straight lazy fast food type of washing clothes unless all your clothes r darker colors and blacks.

separate whites, light colors (eg. lighter pink, green, yellow, etc), darker colors (eg. red, maroon, dark green, dark yellow, etc) and blacks clothes into different washing bags and wash them according to the classification above.

read the clothes' labels to see if they say color run.

usually, for darker colors and blacks, they tend to color runs as to achieve such colors, manufacturers usually have to mixed colors. there r no straight lazy fast food type of washing clothes unless all your clothes r darker colors and blacks.

Yes, I have same experience with you too. but now I try to separate the clothes that i wan to wash, baby clothes, color clothes and white clothes. in these case you will wash more then three time. 1. baby clothes., 2. white clothes, 3. color clothes each color different.

Try to see the information from the clothes if there. couse they will inform if the clothes have color run or not.