Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fatesinyou

Current Best Electrical Shops?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest melancholic
Hi,

Anyone know the best worthwhile for value electrial shop is at where?

Planning to buy refrigerator, rice cooker, flask and more...

Thks

You can consider Parisilk www.parisilk.com

they have 3 retail outlets. Prices are generally lower than most places. But do your leg work.. check the big outlets first like Best, Harvey Norman etc. to see what you want and what the prices are. Also I think there are places at Jalan Besar or Toa Payoh where the prices are about 10-20% cheaper than the big outlets. Can't remember what's the name though.

Only thing is that the bigger outlets have 0% interest free installment with banks. So unless your friend is willing to pay upfront, then the bigger outlets is the way to go.

Just one thing though, Audio House isn't cheap anymore. Gone are the good old days when their service sucked, but prices were really cheap at their Flagship outlet at Aljunied.

You can consider Parisilk www.parisilk.com

they have 3 retail outlets. Prices are generally lower than most places. But do your leg work.. check the big outlets first like Best, Harvey Norman etc. to see what you want and what the prices are. Also I think there are places at Jalan Besar or Toa Payoh where the prices are about 10-20% cheaper than the big outlets. Can't remember what's the name though.

Only thing is that the bigger outlets have 0% interest free installment with banks. So unless your friend is willing to pay upfront, then the bigger outlets is the way to go.

Just one thing though, Audio House isn't cheap anymore. Gone are the good old days when their service sucked, but prices were really cheap at their Flagship outlet at Aljunied.

i absolutely will not patronise them....the ah beng attitude and their type of advertisements simply dont appeal to me....for my 2 tvs, i hv bought fr harvey and best. and very happy... :)

Guest melancholic
i absolutely will not patronise them....the ah beng attitude and their type of advertisements simply dont appeal to me....for my 2 tvs, i hv bought fr harvey and best. and very happy... :)

Were you referring to Audio House?