Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Charon88

Bi Fold Door

Wah my ID quote me slightly more 320... think I must get overall discount from his Reno quote :deal:

cant jus see the price...because there are really alot of bifold out there.....i thk u can see if yours is track below or on top, if roller on top, its better and more exp....then 320 is abt there... :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
cant jus see the price...because there are really alot of bifold out there.....i thk u can see if yours is track below or on top, if roller on top, its better and more exp....then 320 is abt there... :P

Besglas got different type one ah??? The one I saw at ID shop is there is a roller below did not notice the top thou...

By the way anyone know the website for Besglas Bi-Folding doors...

ya, think Bi-fold doors got many brands but I think mine brandless...heeeee... So far, no problem with the bi-folds even though the most ex was $200.

Yup.. Is your place fully renovated..? Any pics to see.. :) What design you got for your doors..?

Haven't start yet due to I need to clarify with the ID of some of the items before reno. :)

Thanks & Regards

Edited by Charon88

Wah my ID quote me slightly more 320... think I must get overall discount from his Reno quote :deal:

Ya, may be u can ask for discount. Hehe.... :)

Thanks & Regards

The Besglas HomeDoor Pte Ltd are you referring to the one at Blk 2 Toa Payoh Ind Park. I also went to showroom with my friends to see. I actually intend to get bi-fold door but was quoted already by contractor. I went to several doors and hardware company like ****, etc..

Bi-Fold Price

**** is selling @ $160 - $180 + plus alum frame ranging on your designed.

Best Industrial Pte Ltd is selling @ about $110 - $150 with alum frame on your designed and requirement.

Edited by kewin

The Besglas HomeDoor Pte Ltd are you referring to the one at Blk 2 Toa Payoh Ind Park. I also went to showroom with my friends to see. I actually intend to get bi-fold door but was quoted already by contractor. I went to several doors and hardware company like ****, etc..

Bi-Fold Price

**** is selling @ $160 - $180 + plus alum frame ranging on your designed.

Best Industrial Pte Ltd is selling @ about $110 - $150 with alum frame on your designed and requirement.

No. I just went to the IMM showroom to take a look. :)

Thanks & Regards

Hi eiffel,

Is the Roller on top type more lasting? I am planning to get this type for my toilet and bathhroom. Do you know where can I buy this type from?

Thanks