Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hk203

Any Good Mover To Recommend>

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All - going to move house soon...can someone please recommend a good mover? Thank you in advance.

i pm u my mover...price reasonable and im engaging him for my big move next mth

hi,

this topic had been discussed many times. If you do a search within the forums, you would be able to find many threads with recommendations.

Anyway, I would recommend Citimap Transport. Tel: 6754-2555

Used Elite Movers for my recent shifting. All workers used are S'poreans and they are very responsible and takes good care with your stuff. Basically it's a ease of my mind.

I am shifting my house on the 21st Jan from Outram Park to Simei, please send me your quotes. Require budget moving services. Prefer charges Truck or lorry wise rather than on the no. of items being shifted.

Contact 84549727

I am shifting my house on the 21st Jan from Outram Park to Simei, please send me your quotes. Require budget moving services. Prefer charges Truck or lorry wise rather than on the no. of items being shifted.

Contact 84549727

HI - You can try this company called "Advance Movers". I used them 3 times over the past 2 years and they are excellent. Good rates (I got quotes from 4-5 others) and very good service.

Try calling Henry at 98377117

Contact 84549727

Hi, i just did my shifting today and i engaged 'The Helping Hand'

Very efficient n helpful as compared to those top mover that i used before in Singapore.

They charged very reasonably n you get to help someone.. So go for it!

Cheers!

Edited by liquid9191