Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohck

Solar Film For Windows

anyone where to get metallised film?  i need 90% heat rejection or higher with some visibility 50%.  3m prestige pr50 56% heat rejection not enough, pr40 visibility 39% while heat rejection only 59% too dark and not enough heat blocked. does jestac carry the 3m classic silver p18 films? i saw a few on qoo10 60cm*152cm silver film $20 but not sure if the specs are real.   

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

recently i just call up a few window films company and asked for quote. some were over price like the big companies and some is very rude... 

Concluded that this person is the most affordable price and very good services they helped me paste my whole house and very patience to listen to my request.

they even provide more than 30+ types of samples to let me choose and explain each one of them.

what best is they provide 99% UV and 85% Heat reduction which is what i really need!

you guys can take a look and give it a shot... 

www.prestigej.com  or you could contact 87782899

1233.jpg

Edited by Qqcok Cokone

• Like 1

I found an exclusive range of window film at Zenith Window Film. They have all kind of residential and commercial solar films. I received the best match for my requirements and would like to recommend them to all.

You can contact Zenith @ 83282949

Or visit their website : https://zenithfilms.com.sg/contact-us-zenith-window-films/

Edited by Melvin 83282949