Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Teddy Seah

Recommend Good, Reliable And Not Very Exp Contractors To Me?

Hihi,

I try not to be like advertising for him, as I am not sure of the policy in this forum. I am just sharing from my own experience.

Anyway, I have pm you his contact instead, I think this way is more appropiate.

care to show pics?

you only got two posts here.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I have read so many positive comments on Jason! Hope all the renovation is going on well for everyone. Will it be possible for a kind soul to email me Jason's hp no? My email add is l_meimei@hotmail.com. Many thanks and have a great weekend! :)

hi i am a newbie with needs to renovate a 4room resale. Can give me the contacts of Jason please..thanks

hi, can i have Jason contact?

and may i know how much roughly for 4 room reno for yours?

Would like to recommend a reliable and down to earth ID from Summit Design. The ID name is Benson Lo, has been my ID for my reno resale EA flat. He has been very supportive and also advise on certiain reno matters. Price of the reno is reasonable as well. Any further information can email to yeogp@yahoo.com if possible will send my reno picture to those request it (have not taken since the start of the reno). Benson has been rushing for my reno to be complete this week.

suspect phantom member advertising own services

suspect phantom member advertising own services

What make u think i am a phantom advertising own services. Don;t suspect pple too fast.

I am recommending good ID to pple who may need it as i am doing up my flat now. Do you think a phantom ID advertising it own services now, he/she shld be busy rushing for handover to customer before CNY.

Try Mr BK 91083038

Fast & Good.

Quality items and good advice provided.

Haro...just bought a 4A @ AMK, my hubby & I have been shopping ard for IDs for ages...such a chore.

Anyone heard of "Homely Image", recently my cousin-in-law engaged and recommended this ID to me, worksmanship pretty good. Design practical and Most importantly their price and service, according to my cousin-in-law, they are very professional and reasonable. I'm sure if i'm going to use them yet. am going to visit their showroom for a free consultation.

Any review on this ID, pls share.

oh and they did a makeover for a kid's programme "Groom My Room" too...cool.

Hi, I have read so many positive comments on Jason! Hope all the renovation is going on well for everyone. Will it be possible for a kind soul to email me Jason's hp no? My email add is l_meimei@hotmail.com. Many thanks and have a great weekend! :)

Hi bashfulsim, Care to share with me Jason Contact no. Pls email me at jotanjotan@hotmail.com

hi, can i have Jason contact?

and may i know how much roughly for 4 room reno for yours?

eh is this e same jason u all seeking?? dun seem positive to me leh...

Appreciate if you also PM Jason's contact details at ctcsl@yahoo.com.

Thanks mate.

is this e same jason u're all seeking??? dun look so postitive at all leh, more like nightmare.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...8&&st=0

Haro...just bought a 4A @ AMK, my hubby & I have been shopping ard for IDs for ages...such a chore.

Anyone heard of "Homely Image", recently my cousin-in-law engaged and recommended this ID to me, worksmanship pretty good. Design practical and Most importantly their price and service, according to my cousin-in-law, they are very professional and reasonable. I'm sure if i'm going to use them yet. am going to visit their showroom for a free consultation.

Any review on this ID, pls share.

oh and they did a makeover for a kid's programme "Groom My Room" too...cool.

another phantom member advert own service again?

HI All,

Can you please kindly email me your trustworthy, honest and good price comtractor to me at tintongman@hotmail.com

I need to reno my 3 room flat. Due to budget constrain, we need to engage a contractor with reasonable charges.

Thank you

Any fellow EM owners care to recommend good, reliable and not very exp contractors to me??? Looking for a completely make over for my resale EM with access area bought..... Condition of the EM is totally running down and not very high floor but the location is good... very excited looking forward for the renovation and the end result.... Is a major renovation.... Location at Bukit Batok....

Thanks....

Teddy's Family