Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sixer

Our Contemporary Attempt

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
whole place looks good. :thumbs up:

looks good lei...glad that yours all done already....

Very nicely done! Love the dining feature wall and ur MBR toilet. Very classy. :)

:good::good::good:

:good: so beautiful..

thanks for the compliments fellow renotalkers...

will upload more pics these few days..

please upload with furniture one ok?haha...

what u intend to get in Bangkok ah?can get the 3D decal in the expo lei,cheap and nice! :sport-smiley-018:

actually not much furniture la.. just a sofa, coffee table and dining set..

planned to get art pieces, bowls/plates, vases, decals and any other things that are can be used in the house..

your house looking very nice, i love your WIW to bits! so put so many clothes there. enuf space to put a small sofa there? then ur wife can wear her clothes and you can enjoy looking at her! hahaha

btw, your house floor area is very big

Bingo!all the above mentioned can be purchase at the Expo!i bot my plates there too!At a amazing price around $2-$3! :dribble:

Did u upgrade your check in bag?whohahaha

din upgrade lei.. don't think will buy that many items ba. the most hand carry some!

your house looking very nice, i love your WIW to bits! so put so many clothes there. enuf space to put a small sofa there? then ur wife can wear her clothes and you can enjoy looking at her! hahaha

btw, your house floor area is very big

thanks for the compliment. the WIW is not that big to put a sofa ba.. a stool maybe. initially wanted to do a dressing area with stools etc but she say she don't need, so i don't think she would want a stool there anyway.

my floor area is consider average for a 5-room. :)

hi,

would like to check, what's the walking space btw the 2 side cabinets of your WIW?

thanks

about 1.8m.

hi sixer,

your house looks very good, i like your clean-cut kitchen and the dining feature wall.

thanks. i love the way you did your house too. and the wonderful view :dribble:

Wow, your house turning very nice. I like the main gate and the foyer light :dribble: . Your kitchen oso very clean cut.

Wow, your house turning very nice. I like the main gate and the foyer light :dribble: . Your kitchen oso very clean cut.

thanks for the compliments. :D

i just realiased you got the same gate as me lei,u like my gate ah?haha....

simple and wont go out of fashion hor? :D

got the same design but customized a bit. somehow i feel that the gate is a bit too 'heavy'(as in too much metal liao).

maybe it's because i have a small width for my gate. i guess it would definitely look better if the gate is wider. ;)

Updates

Some final pics of the handover house. Decided to take a break and not do anything during the 7th month. So wont be posting any more pics until after lunar 7th month where we will start to finish doing up the house. That's when we will do up curtains, blinds, decals, carpets and hang art pieces on some of the walls..

Finished living room...

65281524613932747686132.jpg

With our sofa, ottoman, coffee table and tv!

64881531322282747686132.jpg

Another view...

64881531321882747686132.jpg

Another view...

64881531321932747686132.jpg

TV console and tv...

64881531321982747686132.jpg

Edited by sixer

Updates

Before i forget... common bathroom and study room..

Common bathroom...

64881531321832747686132.jpg

Another view...

65281524614732747686132.jpg

Study cum entertainment room...

64881531322082747686132.jpg

Polished Marble (dedicated to someone who say my floor looks like concrete :bleah: )

udscf2843.jpg

hey sixer, did ur marble polishing get rid of all the scratches?

ours only managed to get rid of the hairline scratches - the ones which kinda harmed the marble "internally" could not be removed, tho ID said he had already arranged for polishing twice.

a sample of one of the tiles below... there are many more around the house :(

so wanna find out from you if ur polishing managed to make the floor flawless

one of the "harmed" marble tiles

08122009233.jpg

your floor polished untill very shinning hor?how much does it cost for the polishing ah?Less than 1k?

Even with the furniture your place still looks very spacious!did u install air con at the hall?

Do u intend to get a floor lamp?!Especially for your bedroom?

i think this lamp is suitable for you..

polish marble is priceless.. courtesy of my parents :)

i didn't install any aircon at the hall cause my place is quite windy and i have a ceiling fan installed.

floor lamp maybe.. have to go look see look see first..

hey sixer, did ur marble polishing get rid of all the scratches?

ours only managed to get rid of the hairline scratches - the ones which kinda harmed the marble "internally" could not be removed, tho ID said he had already arranged for polishing twice.

a sample of one of the tiles below... there are many more around the house :(

so wanna find out from you if ur polishing managed to make the floor flawless

one of the "harmed" marble tiles

hi beany, from my knowledge, there are no way to remove these deep scratches cause polishing/grinding only remove scratches on the surface. these are scratches deep within the marble liao. i think the easiest way to rectify is to use a rag or carpet to cover it ba.. if not then have to change that piece of tile and regrind that area..

oops!!!now then i see the above post...haha...i take back my words ok?! :P

8|