Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ERDover

Outlook Interior At Imm, Any Comments

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I've tried U-home but the ID very pushy and quoted the price quite high...

Anyway... If anyone engage IMM ID.. is better to chk on their HDB license via HDB website.

I heard tt some ID company hv own sister company in the same building.

I SHOULD HAVE READ YOUR COMMENT FIRST BEFORE TAKING THE 1ST STEP.

My personal advise for you is to change. If not GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, So are you saying Outlook interior is not good. I'm considering getting them for my new BTO flat renovation. :(

Hi, So are you saying Outlook interior is not good. I'm considering getting them for my new BTO flat renovation. :(

I am waiting for a quotation from Outlook Interior as well. Their ID seemed very young but came highly recommended by a relative for reasonable price and workmanship.

I have gotten about 4-5 quotes so far and the price difference between top and bottom is about $12k.

Any strong comments against them and reasons?

Regards.

I am waiting for a quotation from Outlook Interior as well. Their ID seemed very young but came highly recommended by a relative for reasonable price and workmanship.

I have gotten about 4-5 quotes so far and the price difference between top and bottom is about $12k.

Regards.

Hi, I can say its either some trying to Chop you or some giving you cheap materials so they can be cheap

and also one more thing is some they are cheap but not giving what you want example Tv Console

they will only give you a Laminated Plank instead of a Cabinet console. So ask in details call them show you materials.

Like my ID his price is not the cheapest but its average and reasonable at lease he show me all the materials.

So Good Luck to you ya...

My personal advise for you is to change. If not GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

yes, pls change. u will lose ur sleep like me if i use them.

Regards.

not much into designing ur home, just engage contractor directly better than going thru them.

DO NOT engage this company as well as their parent company - Innerview. If not, you will be end up like me live in nightmare and battle with them every time. Nothing they can execute properly from schedule planning to the quality of works. They have lots of excuses if there is any hiccups. Not only my renovation been delay more than 2 months (not yet completed as of I write this post) but all the things not done properly - wrong measurement, lousy workmenship... The best thing is even they know the measurement or position is not correct, they don't bother and install. Eventually come out the so call resolution that try to cover up their mistakes and force customer to compromise. In other words - you have to suck it up since it has already install and fix to wall or ceiling.

Please do not engage services from this company - Outlook Interior. Not sure about other IDs, but my ID sucks to the max. Because of the numerous mistakes made by the ID, the renovation was delayed for 2 months. This ID is such a letdown. Following is a list of defects and mistakes done throughout the renovation process. 

1) 3D drawing shows wrong wall colour

2) wrong laminate and colour for both TV Console and Master bedroom bedside table. NO QUALITY CHECK done by ID, house owner (myself) visited the site then found out the mistakes and highlighted to my ID. So what's the point of hiring the ID when I have to conduct the QC myself? 

3) wrong wiring for Internet cabling despite proper communication btw ID and myself. ID claimed that he can't salvage the defect in time as he is going overseas the following week so suggested to refund us a sum and asked us to look for other alternatives. That's so irresponsible. How can the ID go on a holiday trip before completing the renovation? 

4) fixed an appointment with ID and electrician to settle some defects for electrical works. On the actual day, only found electrician at the site. I called the ID and was told that he overslept, still in Malaysia. (He is a Malaysian). On the phone, he said he decided not to make the trip down to the site since the house owners are already present. 

5) young and inexperienced ID, didn't give much ideas to the interior design, didn't even alert us that we didn't install sufficient powerpoints. 

6) very low standard of touch up done. (My family made the same remark after visiting the site). ID told us that touch up was completed, and once again he didn't go to the site to conduct QC. I was shocked to see the wall paint peeling off in some areas and the ID claimed that touch up was completed without checking himself.