Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

my fsm told me to place water feature/aqurium(sitting north, facing south) in front of my door(sitting south, facing north) with moving water facing(south) towards my door/house which symbols weath pouring in.

is tis true?

My answer will be purely based on the yearly star because, i do not know the flying star chart of your house.

based on the yearly star, if you put the water feature in the north sector of your house, you misery will be pouring in, north this year is 5 yellow.

water feature or aquarium will activate this bad energy.

based on the yearly star If it is put on the south sector still not bad for fame and reputation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
instead of feeding the man with fish, why not teach the man how to fish???

can you teach us how to calculate the annual flying stars and the monthly flying stars?? would be best if you could also advise us on how to calculate the daily flying stars....

be humble maybe someone will teach u....

maybe first someone need to teach u how to be humble.....

HI GPP,

3 Question to seek your Professional Advice

1) I might be moving in to my new house in lunar 7th month coming up. Is it not advisale to move in during that month?

2) Can reno be done during that month?

3) Heard from the old generation have this saying... if ur masterbed rrom door facing another room door u need to hang certain Accessories on ur masterbed room door to better enhance urself?

Thanks and hope to hear from u soon.

This is not a feng shui advise, i ask the person who is a master on spiritual matters said that it is best to avoid 7th month. But if no choice then go ahead.

But if you have altar, shift it in between 7am and 11am and dont do it if the sky is dark. do it on a bright day.

really pathetic....

this is a classic example of a pot calling the kettle 'black'.

GrandPaPa,

Isnt asking you how to calculate the Annual/Monthly/Daily flying stars trying to be humble?

Since you say this month's Flying Star is 5, is it going to be 4 or 6 next mth??

If you think I'm not humble, then why dont you teach me how to be HUMBLE... then followed by a post teaching me how to calculate the Monthly flying stars? Should be quite easy right? you are GrandPaPa leh... Tips and advices giver of RenoTalk forum.

This is not a feng shui advise, i ask the person who is a master on spiritual matters said that it is best to avoid 7th month. But if no choice then go ahead.

But if you have altar, shift it in between 7am and 11am and dont do it if the sky is dark. do it on a bright day.

Hi grandpapa pls advise where to put water feature.

My house face East(morning sun directly).

Thought of putting a stand water feature right in front of my front(east) porch which the garden,

Is that ok.

My gua is 8, and husband is 6 both from West group.

Thks grandpapa pls advise.

Hi GPP,

I am new to this forum and have engaged a FSM from geylang (Y*Z) to view my flat in sept 09. Can u advise he is gd or no gd?

Do u help ppl to look at hse FS?

Thanks

Hi,

does adding new items to the house constitutes to moving in?

coz my mini piano is scheduled to deliver around end Aug which is in 7th mth.

Where did u buy that mini piano? And how much? Thinking of getting one for my son next time :)

Hi GrandPaPa,

Can you PM me as well? Thanks.

Dear GrandPaPa

Please email me your feng shui master. I would like consultation for my reno on my resale flat.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Thank you! :-)

Hi GPP,

Need to check is it true that medicine cant be put in bedroom? if really then need to throw all my balance common medicine for flu, fever etc. Wat about those medicine for high blood, diabetes and contraceptic pills lei? Pls help

I realise there are questions comming in, i just want to clarify somethings.

i am not a feng shui master, i am a feng shui practitioner. I learn and practice feng shui and are currently training under a master. I try my best to answer those questions that i know, those that i dont, i will try to check with the feng shui master who is my teacher.

the reason why i am posting tips is because, i seen many people encounter "feng shui master" that give bad advise. and the school of feng shui they use are questionable. and i am very against feng shui master that insist people buy their special product to counter bad feng shui. all feng shui originated in ancient times from yi jing. in ancient times most of these feng shui items do not exists.

during the tang dynasty, feng shui was at its peak, many people from all over the world wanted to learn feng shui. as feng shui is something that the imperial family value greatly and do not want common folks to aquire the skills. So fake fengshui were taught. (mainly half true half fake). ended up now there are many bad feng shui schools and theory that does not work. I am trying my best to educate people on what is real and what is fake with my posts.

i have posted earlier in the tread the litmus test for feng shui master, there are some things you need to look for in a FSM before engaging them.

1) ask which school of feng shui are they using and when it orginated. if they cant even tell you that, better not engage them.

2) check if they carry alot of products. because, most likely you will end up having to buy them

3) if the feng shui master cannot predict what happen in your house in the past, based on the chart, most likely they cannot tell you want is likely to happen in the future. and i dont think they will be able to give you good advise.

4) if you are paying good money, make sure the feng shui master come personally and not send an assistant to come and take compass reading. from my experience, taking compass reading itself is an important skills. because nowadays houses are build with steel re-enforced in concrete, it will affect the small little compass needle. not to mention the electronics equipment that cause electromatic interferance, like ur TV, computer, fridge, even watches that the "masters" are wearing. taking reading under covered areas or near substation or cars will also affect readings. any mistake will result in the wrong chart calulated and the wrong advise given!!!! take not of this!!!

5) some "FSM" or assistant will take the reading and come back another day for analysis. it is better to engage a master that can tell you on the spot what is the advise and remedy required. you do not want someone to have to go back and refer to their books....

I have engaged several feng shui masters for my own home and non of them can deliver the results. It caused me much fustrations and also money, as i had to buy feng shui product. Just as i was about to give up, I was introduced to a feng shui master, only upon the last one, things change significantly. My bad business become good, i became president of one of the business club, i also started another new profitable business. relationship at home become great and my dad mysterious skin problem disappearred, best of all i dont need to buy those feng shui items. The last master professionalism and passion inspired me to learn about fengshui.

I hope my passion for sharing has not offended anyone.

Hi GrandPaPa

I'm moving to my new house soon and would like to Feng Shui audit my house before renovation.

Pls PM me your fengshui master contacts and charges.

Thanks in advance.