Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cutoi

Help...pls..fuji Electric Aircon Anyone Has It?

Just bought an EA in Sembawang and unit is furnished with System 4 Inverter brand is Fuji Electric. Have never heard of this at all, did surfing for it but cant find much on it. Does anyone has any advice for us on this? The aircon is about 7 years old and I was thinking of going for a chemical wash for it. I asked a A*re company to quote for me and was told that they charge about $180 for ONE AIRCON chemical wash as they will bring the whole thing down bla bla..

We have tested the aircon and it seems fine but just to be on the safe side money wise, we decided just to go for a chemical wash instead of changing the whole system. Should we just go for normal cleaning or chemical wash? thanks heaps.. ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just bought an EA in Sembawang and unit is furnished with System 4 Inverter brand is Fuji Electric. Have never heard of this at all, did surfing for it but cant find much on it. Does anyone has any advice for us on this? The aircon is about 7 years old and I was thinking of going for a chemical wash for it. I asked a A*re company to quote for me and was told that they charge about $180 for ONE AIRCON chemical wash as they will bring the whole thing down bla bla..

We have tested the aircon and it seems fine but just to be on the safe side money wise, we decided just to go for a chemical wash instead of changing the whole system. Should we just go for normal cleaning or chemical wash? thanks heaps.. ;)

If you're doing some renovation, it's adviceable to change the aircon at the same time. What I understand is aircon tend to give some problem after 5 years.

Agreed. 7 yrs is helluva long time. change it if you have absolutely no choice

Thank you very much for the advice :)

cutoi,

I just bgt an EA in Jurong and the unit is furnished with 2 sets of system 3 of Fuji Electric.. We tested the aircon for abt 5 mins, no visible pbm yet too.. I am also in a dilemma to change it or nt.. My biggest concern is that the trunking is all concealed so its gg to cost a hefty sum if i need to change the whole unit.

The EA i bgt is also abt 7 yrs ago.. Was Fuji Electric a popular brand back then??

Currently using Fuji System 4 Inverter and my advise is to change if you can because the repair cost will be enough to pay for 1/3 the price of the new aircon system.

3 yr - Fan Bearing changed $300

5 1/2 yr - Change 1 valve $270

5 1/2 yr - After changing valve found that circuit board spoilt $350.

Advise from the aircon man who repaired my unit....if you ur usage of aircon is only to ON one or max 2 at the same time then dun buy the inverter kind as the savings on the electricity will not cover the repair cost if the inverter unit breaks down....and inverter unit tend to break down more easily as every thing is controlled by electronics.

Hihi,

My resale flat also using Fuji Electric. I have a set of Fuji system 4 and Fuji System 2. Very unfortunate that of the 6 A/C controllers, only 1 is working. The rest all spoilt and rusted. Hope to find a kind person here who don't mind giving me the A/C controllers if you are gg to change away your Fuji Electric A/Cs. Or does anyone here knows where I can find replacement controllers?? Thanks.

Hihi,

My resale flat also using Fuji Electric. I have a set of Fuji system 4 and Fuji System 2. Very unfortunate that of the 6 A/C controllers, only 1 is working. The rest all spoilt and rusted. Hope to find a kind person here who don't mind giving me the A/C controllers if you are gg to change away your Fuji Electric A/Cs. Or does anyone here knows where I can find replacement controllers?? Thanks.

http://www.winfinity.com.sg/

you can check with this fujistu servicing hotline.

or get universal type...