Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
freezer

Help In Praquet And Marble Flooring

hi all,

i'm getting an unit at Thomson V Two... as from info, the room is praquet flooring and living room is marble flooring... here come the problem... my fiancee is a dog lover... so definitely the dogs will be wif us in the new home... they r not well toilet train so will expect peeing and pooing all over the place... we r not willing to hack away the praquet and marble flooring but dunno wat to do to prevent damages to the flooring if the dogs pee and poo... anyone or contractors can kindly advise any solution to it? replacing the whole flooring is our very very last choice... thanks...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all,

i'm getting an unit at Thomson V Two... as from info, the room is praquet flooring and living room is marble flooring... here come the problem... my fiancee is a dog lover... so definitely the dogs will be wif us in the new home... they r not well toilet train so will expect peeing and pooing all over the place... we r not willing to hack away the praquet and marble flooring but dunno wat to do to prevent damages to the flooring if the dogs pee and poo... anyone or contractors can kindly advise any solution to it? replacing the whole flooring is our very very last choice... thanks...

Hi. You got very good floor. I would not redo the floor... maybe for protection I will get pple to polish the floor with sealer.. so less damage on the floor. Paper train the dogs so they dun poo or pee in the house so you dun need to go around the house to do cleaning.

My bro's dog is paper train. Recently they change the newspaper location to the common bathroom and one day my bro's wife forgotten to put newspaper... but the dog very cleaver go to the common bathroom just poo in the common bathroom floor. If your dog any how poo got to scold him/her lor.. so they know its a mistake.. it takes some time to train them...

hi all,

sigh... how i hope so too... thats y i dun bear to change the flooring... if u r talking abt puppies or younger dogs, still can train... but my fiancee dogs old liao... all ard 8yrs old... very very difficult to train... when u scold them, they either give u a **** face or blur face... haha...

sigh... how i hope so too... thats y i dun bear to change the flooring... if u r talking abt puppies or younger dogs, still can train... but my fiancee dogs old liao... all ard 8yrs old... very very difficult to train... when u scold them, they either give u a **** face or blur face... haha...

Older dogs is difficult la... hmmm... unless can do magic.... LOL. Well still think the paper train still works better for all.

Older dogs is difficult la... hmmm... unless can do magic.... LOL. Well still think the paper train still works better for all.

thats y very lost dunno wat to do now... so hope to find perfect solution here... sigh...

thats y very lost dunno wat to do now... so hope to find perfect solution here... sigh...

Cannot be 100% perfect lor... Eg. Even reno nice nice to my expectation the cost also not nice... hahaha.

Cannot be 100% perfect lor... Eg. Even reno nice nice to my expectation the cost also not nice... hahaha.

hmm... not the 100% perfect lah... but at least a solution can help lor... very headache...

Hi freezer

Mine is a naughty 6 years old male Chihuahua who like to

mark territory then come looking for me or my wife with

the innocent dog face. :rolleyes: Well I've tried many

method hope at least some will work for you.

1) Do not allow them into the Parquet bedroom close the

door let them know where they cannot go, if no choice

then must punish 8| if they pee on the Parquet flooring.

clean up immediately if left overnight it can stain the

Parquet varnish.

2) Get a special spray solution from pet shop spray on the

sensitive places to deter them from marking the area. Also

get the cleaning solution to get rid of any smell they've mark.

3) If possible walk the dogs everyday.

4) Get a large plastic tray secure a thick plastic pole in the

middle and place it in where the dogs love to mark. Dogs

love marking standing pole and table legs very much.

5) New place, new rules must let them know what they can

and cannot do. Use dogs treats to teach them.

Using the above methods for so many years my flooring is

still in good condition ah with very minor damage all inflicted

by me. :P

Hi freezer

Mine is a naughty 6 years old male Chihuahua who like to

mark territory then come looking for me or my wife with

the innocent dog face. :rolleyes: Well I've tried many

method hope at least some will work for you.

1) Do not allow them into the Parquet bedroom close the

door let them know where they cannot go, if no choice

then must punish 8| if they pee on the Parquet flooring.

clean up immediately if left overnight it can stain the

Parquet varnish.

2) Get a special spray solution from pet shop spray on the

sensitive places to deter them from marking the area. Also

get the cleaning solution to get rid of any smell they've mark.

3) If possible walk the dogs everyday.

4) Get a large plastic tray secure a thick plastic pole in the

middle and place it in where the dogs love to mark. Dogs

love marking standing pole and table legs very much.

5) New place, new rules must let them know what they can

and cannot do. Use dogs treats to teach them.

Using the above methods for so many years my flooring is

still in good condition ah with very minor damage all inflicted

by me. :P

thnaks thanks... we got 3 chihuahuas and a english cocker... haha.... :P