Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi all this is my first time doing up my own place. so many things not sure how to do it. being following this posting for sometime. i am getting my keys in march, when do i need to contact them to go see the quote. should i wait till i get my keys before asking them to come have a look. i need to move in by may 15th. is there enough time. help needed.

ha u need at least 1 - 2 months before that to see the design and chose things. u are abit late

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Been waiting for a quote from them since 7th January but till date still nothing. Each time I check, they say will revert in 2 days. Last email to me earlier last week says that quote will be further delay as they are B Z and tight on their schedule thuz :( Guess nothing very much I can do .I've gone ahead and confirm my previous ID. Sorry, not trying to be a wet blanking here but for me, if they can't follow up promtly now, not sure if they could do it even later :dunno: . Maybe the good follow-up is really when they are at smaller scale.

this period very busy for them and most other ids . see my post even the friend i intro, have to wait quite long. chinese new year coming so i think most ids out there good biz.

anyway just go with your heart. enjoy the process of renovation.

Hi, appreciate that you can pm me details of your lobang.

How about other lobangs like ceiling fans, aircon, washing machine and dryer, curtains, speakers, etc

Thank you very much

u can try audio house many good offers. i got most of my stuff there too.

Hi hi

After some ID searching, I have finally settle with CLC leslie & jeremy last wk. Have requested a few quotation from different ID, some came back, some did not.

Sat down and talk to a few, and the reason why we go for CLC is because they are 1 of the more creative one, able to click, offer better stuff like what was mention by other forumers with the same amount/lower. Happy with their service so far.

Their idea are good and daring, it's only up to us if we dare to adopt.

Went to select tiles last wkend, and hopefully 3D will be ready by this wk. They even throw in a better looking tiles with higher price for my 2 bedrooms, coz they say can use it for their future customers. haha

Will comment more when reno start in March. May start a t-blog if I got the time, if not I will try to post something. Do look out for my post! :paint:

Been waiting for a quote from them since 7th January but till date still nothing. Each time I check, they say will revert in 2 days. Last email to me earlier last week says that quote will be further delay as they are B Z and tight on their schedule thuz :( Guess nothing very much I can do .I've gone ahead and confirm my previous ID. Sorry, not trying to be a wet blanking here but for me, if they can't follow up promtly now, not sure if they could do it even later :dunno: . Maybe the good follow-up is really when they are at smaller scale.

I heard from them that they are flooded with quotation request. They even went sleepless night trying to quote as many. But each one of them are limited to a specific units to look after per mth, if not they will not be able to do a good work. Lucky I caught them earlier and got my reno confirm.

They also dont intend to expand their manpower, as they are worried that their reputation will be spoilt by irresponsible ID. So there is only so much they can do each month. ;)

Hi hi

After some ID searching, I have finally settle with CLC leslie & jeremy last wk. Have requested a few quotation from different ID, some came back, some did not.

Sat down and talk to a few, and the reason why we go for CLC is because they are 1 of the more creative one, able to click, offer better stuff like what was mention by other forumers with the same amount/lower. Happy with their service so far.

Their idea are good and daring, it's only up to us if we dare to adopt.

Went to select tiles last wkend, and hopefully 3D will be ready by this wk. They even throw in a better looking tiles with higher price for my 2 bedrooms, coz they say can use it for their future customers. haha

Will comment more when reno start in March. May start a t-blog if I got the time, if not I will try to post something. Do look out for my post! :paint:

Happy for you.

ya that is the things i love about them willing to do/give alittle more. remember back then when i selected my tiles, it is them doing the talking and i just listen.

They always have got many options for us to select. Easy job for us.

they are always having sleepless nite zz and flooded with quotetions to do. its about time they expand their manpower in id department. they only expand their factory funny.

he is a good id but not a clever bizman :bangwall: . if its me i will expand my ids where i can get more sales. And he is always over seeing all projects(see all post sure got his name also), be it you meet up with which id from his company he will also join in and help out. by doing this all i can say is that he dont trust anyone other then himself. sad for him good for us.

on the other hand he has got no choice, he is also risking his own repo if his guys dont handle it well. Putting own name as company name haha BIG MOVE WITH BIG RISK.

Ang do update us with photos.

Happy for you.

ya that is the things i love about them willing to do/give alittle more. remember back then when i selected my tiles, it is them doing the talking and i just listen.

They always have got many options for us to select. Easy job for us.

they are always having sleepless nite zz and flooded with quotetions to do. its about time they expand their manpower in id department. they only expand their factory funny.

he is a good id but not a clever bizman :bangwall: . if its me i will expand my ids where i can get more sales. And he is always over seeing all projects(see all post sure got his name also), be it you meet up with which id from his company he will also join in and help out. by doing this all i can say is that he dont trust anyone other then himself. sad for him good for us.

on the other hand he has got no choice, he is also risking his own repo if his guys dont handle it well. Putting own name as company name haha BIG MOVE WITH BIG RISK.

Ang do update us with photos.

haha..actually its up to individual..maybe his main interest is in designing and is satisfied with his current earning..so he will stick as per current.

Expanding also involve bigger risk and more cash flow issue if didnt handle properly. Having his name as the company name may also make him famous faster..haha

Actually i like the way the manage and handle things now..with him overseeing most of the things..so that it wont go wrong. Good for us also..keke

Ok..will try to post photo when things are finalized. Got to learn how to upload photos as well.keke

:D

ya they are, if not no way they cant rdo hacking for our homes.

hmmm..honestly I cant find them listed as HDB registered renovation contractors. Lucia, can you help to pass me their registration number since you have engaged them before? Maybe I'm just searching it wrongly. Thanks.

ha u need at least 1 - 2 months before that to see the design and chose things. u are abit late

I just met up with them this morning. everything went fine the spacing was good it was e kind with many choices.

i am currently waiting for 2 other ids to get back to me. i saw post saying that they are slow in replying. but for my case they are the fastest of all three ids. arranging to meet them next week. just as all RT said they put it clear to me that in e event if i sign up with them i may have to delay the reno date depending on march schedule. I was asking them if the boss himself can do my reno if yes i will sign up(joking) but e reply was "NO" boss no time. told them i really sign if you say yes (joking again) e reply really no, we cant give you empty hopes. Was thinking then if i ask others they sure say ok. maybe they knew that im joking. lol. I will follow up more next week

hmmm..honestly I cant find them listed as HDB registered renovation contractors. Lucia, can you help to pass me their registration number since you have engaged them before? Maybe I'm just searching it wrongly. Thanks.

Actually I cant find them listed in HDB as well. I am thinking is it becoz as a ID firm, they dont really need to have the reno licence as long as they engage in contractors that has it? They are only designing and doing the overall coordination only. I also forget to ask them. keke :P

Lucia would you like to enlighten us?

I just met up with them this morning. everything went fine the spacing was good it was e kind with many choices.

i am currently waiting for 2 other ids to get back to me. i saw post saying that they are slow in replying. but for my case they are the fastest of all three ids. arranging to meet them next week. just as all RT said they put it clear to me that in e event if i sign up with them i may have to delay the reno date depending on march schedule. I was asking them if the boss himself can do my reno if yes i will sign up(joking) but e reply was "NO" boss no time. told them i really sign if you say yes (joking again) e reply really no, we cant give you empty hopes. Was thinking then if i ask others they sure say ok. maybe they knew that im joking. lol. I will follow up more next week

I guess we are one of the few lucky one loh, maybe they just random select or select those that they think have potential for new design.

Anyway, what was your quote like? I was thinking, if they also look at the potential amt spend on reno. keke

I think that is something good loh, at least they dont give empty promises. Anyway, mine will be in charge by Jeremy, and so far he has been nice and prompt in my request, and I believe he should be able to take care of my new house.