Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Wow another client with colours. Yknpearl, what kind of design are you looking at? When is Ur place is tenanted till?

i am also looking for design n ID nw, my hse will be ready only in 2014! Haha. I super kiasu!

Oh willy is e sales guy for u too? How is he? My friend said he's very good! Haha. Oh ya i think they mention gd stuff abt Jeremy too. What i can say of colours after doing some research and hearsay is that their team are different from other IDs. Think i should enage them when my hse is ready!

Yknpearl, do post pics of ur unit when you start ur reno ok, i believe it will benfit those who wish to enage colours.

Thank you!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Signed up with Colors recently, after meeting around 7-8 firms over a couple of months. Now waiting for 3Ds which should be ready by end of the week. Willy is our liason and Jeremy will handle the site once the project kick-off. Not anytime soon though as the place is tenanted for now, so won't be able to comment on actual works until much later. Pretty satisfied thus far.

- Comfortable with Leslie and his staff. Nice chaps, responsive and on-the-balls.

- Price relative to the other firms we spoke to (which are mainly recommended from Renotalk) is reasonable (and properly itemised). When queried on some of items, they are open in explaning why. This is very much appreciated, as we know what we are actually paying for and can make a decision from there whether to exclude or not. Would have being nice if they give a better final discount though... but all is still good.

- Site visit to one of the completed project by my fiancee. Heard from her that the owner was full of praises.

Hopefully Leslie can work his magic on the design and win my fiancee over. We are rather fussy people haha.

Will love to see an actual condo project if any of their other client allows, since i miss the site visit that day. Sigh...

My HO should be 22 June and we begin moving in on 25 June. No problem if you want to come by to check out their work.

My HO should be 22 June and we begin moving in on 25 June. No problem if you want to come by to check out their work.

Thats great, thanks. Maybe I ask Willy to help arrange a short visit just just before HO, don't really want to intrude your moving in. :D

harleybrian, our project starts only next year. I guess its already quite unusual??? Initially, there were miscommunication on our start date and the team was about to kick off their preliminary works.

Thats great, thanks. Maybe I ask Willy to help arrange a short visit just just before HO, don't really want to intrude your moving in. :D

harleybrian, our project starts only next year. I guess its already quite unusual??? Initially, there were miscommunication on our start date and the team was about to kick off their preliminary works.

Sure, not an issue. Marcus is handling my project but Jeremy is common resource for all project management. Can just contact Jeremy directly and mention project at Bishan Park Condo.

Hi Jcase, possible for us to visit your place too?? or maybe u could post pic so that we all can see!

thanks alot in advance!

Sure.

Pics will have to be in 2 weeks time after I move in and unpack.

I find it troublesome to post reno progress pics. Lazy and take up too much of my time to resize for photobucket.

Sure.

Pics will have to be in 2 weeks time after I move in and unpack.

I find it troublesome to post reno progress pics. Lazy and take up too much of my time to resize for photobucket.

haha. maybe we should propose to Colours to tk pic of "work in progress" pic and "completed project" pic and post them up for ppl interested to see. maybe i should sell them my idea! :dribble:

hey Yknpearl, when will be visiting? im thinking of asking my fren to pass me Willy's number

and hopefully he can arrange a viewing for me too....

Jcase, hope you dun mind if i tag along too! :yamseng:

hi can i have the contact to COLOURS ID? thanks...

seems like COLOURS are quite good in terms of staff and results... any past client feedback??

hey Yknpearl, when will be visiting? im thinking of asking my fren to pass me Willy's number

and hopefully he can arrange a viewing for me too....

Jcase, hope you dun mind if i tag along too! :yamseng:

Pls contact Yknpearl. Believe he is viewing the unit this week. I should have photos up end of this week .... time permitting of the unit unfurnished.

Iam moving effectively this Sat, so I only expect to post final photos in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks JCase for letting us drop by today.

Your home looks very different after the reno. Nice tilings for both kitchen and bathrooms. :D

Really unique layout, almost felt like 2 separate units merged into one.

Harley, sorry didnt catch your msg here. Was busy with work and going through the 1st draft 3D with my fiance. More changes made to some of the key areas, so still pretty much work-in-progress. But at least I believe Leslie is clear of what we are looking for in the design which is very important to us.

Thanks JCase for letting us drop by today.

Your home looks very different after the reno. Nice tilings for both kitchen and bathrooms. :D

Really unique layout, almost felt like 2 separate units merged into one.

Harley, sorry didnt catch your msg here. Was busy with work and going through the 1st draft 3D with my fiance. More changes made to some of the key areas, so still pretty much work-in-progress. But at least I believe Leslie is clear of what we are looking for in the design which is very important to us.

Most welcome and was good to meet you and the missus.

The look is very different as we got rid of all the clutter that was left behind by the last owner. The carpentry was an overkill and all rooms had practically 360 degree carpentry.

It's looks and feels much more spacious now. The lighting is important so I left that entirely to Leslie and team to plan how many PLC / T5 lights were require - it is a LOT :D

Colour wise, I know that Leslie like bold colurs but we wanted a more earthy resort like tone.

As you would have noticed, I did not go with the usual customary TV console. I've decided to not have a fixed console unit so we bough a teak one and matching 6 seater rectangular dining table.

Furniture should be in over the weekend.

Good luck with your design and reno. You're in good hands with CLC.

hi goldfisheye,

i took willy's number the other time as i wanted to see Jcase unit but i think it will not be good as i have not engage them yet... his hp number is 85000107.

for past client feedback, i think all u need to do is to read this thread, alot of postive comments about them!

hi can i have the contact to COLOURS ID? thanks...

seems like COLOURS are quite good in terms of staff and results... any past client feedback??

Hi harleybrian83, thanks for the contact. Will contact willy soon. Ya i have read all the comments in here, will feel quite confident in them if we were to let them renovate our place. But things cant be so sure as of nw. Im still looking thru this forum for others ID