Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Havent been able to get hold of Willy.. phone spoilt again?

Woah! Din noe there is discount if we sign at the start of the month. Is the discount significant?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Discount? I will have to have a word with them :rolleyes:

Had no such privilege myself.

You can negotiate a discount with them anytime. Don't get sucked in by this end of week nonsense.

Fact of life ..... ID need you more than you need them.

normally, how many % can we negotiate? find it very difficult to get leslie to budge on the amount! aiya so the start of the month offer is actually ongoing? it made me a little gan chiong but i told myself still need to view homes first.

flowerie123, i find that willy responds pretty fast. is this the first time u are contacting CLC?

Edited by andsoitgoes

haha actually have not negotiated for any discount with them yet, so far.

Are they quite flexible to throw in 'free' stuff every now and then through the work?

andsoitgoes, no lei. already signed e contract with them and has been in contact with Willy ever since..

trying to contact him to see if theres any update and fix a date to view the revised 3Ds.

haha actually have not negotiated for any discount with them yet, so far.

Are they quite flexible to throw in 'free' stuff every now and then through the work?

andsoitgoes, no lei. already signed e contract with them and has been in contact with Willy ever since..

trying to contact him to see if theres any update and fix a date to view the revised 3Ds.

so means you accepted the preliminary quotation they gave you? i saw it and my heart skipped a little. u sms willy how many times? maybe send a reminder sms again? last night he scanned something and emailed me, and followed up with a sms to inform that i got mail.

normally, how many % can we negotiate? find it very difficult to get leslie to budge on the amount! aiya so the start of the month offer is actually ongoing? it made me a little gan chiong but i told myself still need to view homes first.

flowerie123, i find that willy responds pretty fast. is this the first time u are contacting CLC?

Discount is probably due to upcoming ghost month folks.

He didn't budge on my quotation either and we started reno in May. Maybe I should have waited for the ghost month :bangwall:

Yepp already signed the contract le. Initial one was actually quite 'attractive' then came the revised one as there were a few items not in the quote and some changes in the layout, which was actually above our budget.. so probably we'll see how to remove some items if possible. Willy say there will alwez be credit and debit notes for e changes. but so far, it seems we are adding more & more items! :bangwall:

hmmm? really? I actually whatsapp him. Have not sms-ed him yet. Maybe I'll try. thanks! ;)

They are actually honest in their dealings. I always received debit / credit notes.

So far as far as scheduling goes, all very sui. Always there will be someone working on the unit.

Jcase, hmm didn't think of the ghost month as he said my renovation will start end Sept to early Oct. since leslie didn't budge on yours, did he throw in freebies along the way? btw, really appreciate your quick response :)

Flowerie123, haha i'm a stranger to whatsapp cos i don't use iphone. yes! i am also afraid of adding more and more items. especially the more designs i am exposed to, the more greedy i get and i want to tweak the features and integrate them into my own home. i think i want to change solid surface top to granite. he said would be extra around $10psf

Edited by andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes, yehyeh!! leslie shares ideas here n dere during e discussions and we are tempted to have them in our design too! :rolleyes:

Oh & my reno will start in Oct! hahaa

Edited by flowerie123

we'd be around the same time if i sign up with them. is your HO date in dec as well? very difficult to remove from the list but so easy to want to add more and more customized features. very headache. is your quote within your budget?

Ermm, we never really discuss about HO date :P not really in a hurry to move in but of cos if it can be completed sooner will be better.

Yep! initially we din even thought of a headboard for MBR bed area.. but after talking to them, it seems that it would indeed be a very nice feature! but to add that, its really not cheap!

Now Im thinking if we need e shoe cabinet.. if we forego that, maybe can save this money for the headboard. Hmmmmmmmm :unsure:

so far, after the 2nd quote, we have not seen a revised quote yet.. cos we have and are adding more things.. probably things will be more confirmed after the site visit and measurement and we can request for a quote again? or will they just issue a debit/credit note instead?

btw, JCase mind to share, they are charging about $90 pfr for the solid surface top.. any idea which brand are they using?

My solid surface top is approx $150 pfr for kitchen and it's LG. Toilet ones are $90 pfr - some generic brand - Samsung? Not sure. I found the range limited for my kitchen so I upgraded.

Jcase, hmm didn't think of the ghost month as he said my renovation will start end Sept to early Oct. since leslie didn't budge on yours, did he throw in freebies along the way? btw, really appreciate your quick response :)

Flowerie123, haha i'm a stranger to whatsapp cos i don't use iphone. yes! i am also afraid of adding more and more items. especially the more designs i am exposed to, the more greedy i get and i want to tweak the features and integrate them into my own home. i think i want to change solid surface top to granite. he said would be extra around $10psf

He did throw in some xtras in the ceiling works and design if I recall.

He charged me 3K to straighten by slant on my MBR wall. Initially I freaked out :D but the 3K covered:

Board to straighten wall. A mini WIW in the odd space. Wall paper on feature wall. Headboard and 2 side tables.