Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohck

City Living

The condition of the windows at the balcony area is not very good. As you can see in the picture, one of the handles has dropped off. We intend to change the Balcony windows just to have peace of mind (don't want the window to fall off and hit somebody).

DSC_0017.jpg

Edited by sohck

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The condition of the window at the Balcony area is not very good. As you can see in the picture, one of the handles has dropped off. We intend to change the Balcony windows just to have peace of mind (don't want the window to fall off and hit somebody).

DSC_0017.jpg

nice view....very near to town area....convenient location....

nice view....very near to town area....convenient location....

Yes, it is high floor, so virtually unblocked. Will try to capture some night scenes later on.

Now, the Living Area.

DSC_0019.jpg

We quite like the feature wall although it is quite simple. Unfortunately, both the IDs told us the feature wall is not strong enough to hold our 46" TV so we will have to replace it. We will also be replacing the existing TV console with a 9-foot TV console with shoe cabinets.

The marble in the living, dining and store are still of good condition. We will just polish it (instead of replacing with homogeneous tiles) to save ourselves $3,000!

Edited by sohck

This is the shoe rack next to the main door. ID will varnish it (with the same colour as the main door).

DSC_0033.jpg

View of the shoe cabinet with the door close. The little room next to the shoe cabinet is the store room. The wall facing the main door is painted the same yellow as the feature wall in the living room. Note the little piece of wood (don''t know how to call it) coming out of the wall? Good for putting keys or other things that you might forget to bring to work / school.

DSC_0036.jpg

Edited by sohck

Store room - the rack (left) is strong and still in good condition, maybe we will just keep it. ID said since there is a DB Box (right), the previous owner has already rewired when they moved in 7 years ago, so I can do without rewiring. Is it true?

DSC_0035.jpg

Store room - the rack (left) is strong and still in good condition, maybe we will just keep it. ID said since there is a DB Box (right), the previous owner has already rewired when they moved in 7 years ago, so I can do without rewiring. Is it true?

Yes. Electrical wiring can last for easily 30 yrs.

gratz on the new house sohck! Hmm delta ave huh... Hey you live near my in-laws! =p

Great location but you really got to watch out for the jams on river valley road =)

Edited by stormcontrol

gratz on the new house sohck! Hmm delta ave huh... Hey you live near my in-laws! =p

Great location but you really got to watch out for the jams on river valley road =)

Have been staying the the East the last ten years. But choose Delta Ave because my kids are in River Valley School and we can't afford any of the condo there LOL.

Yes the traffic is quite tricky there. Turning in and out of the Delta Ave is quite a challenge during peak hours. Will take a photo of it when I get the chance (noted in my to-do-list).

house looks good.

like the marble flooring. polishing will be very nice.

Thanks. Wanted to change to homogeneous tiles, but everybody (including IDs and fellow forumers) objects to it.

My wife says there is no reason to pay to downgrade to a cheaper floor :-)

Edited by sohck

hehe..i love city-living too!

remember to take the night scene too!

I just took mine,will post it,haha ;)

Sure, when I get a chance to be there at night. Already noted in my Centro PDA.

Waiting to see you night scenes.

Edited by sohck

My wife says there is no reason to pay to downgrade to a cheaper floor :-)

Your wife is correct, listen to her, you won't regret ;)