Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
johnivy

Good Contractor To Share..

Hi all,

just to share with you guys.

I have recently renovated my place with this 50+ years old contractor who is working with his son. I decided to settle for him because he was able to answer all of my technical questions and his son was able to provide good ideas on design. I went through several IDs but most of them either lack the technical know-hows, or doesn't seemed to be bothered at all; prices were very high for textbook designs.

I also went to talk to my neighbors who told me that the contractor left an apology letter for causing noise, and even gave them noise reduction ear plugs. I have never been more impressed with any other service. In the end, a few of my neighbors also engaged their service for a few minor work.

My contractor was able to take care of my place for me, keep clean, constantly supervising the work done by his workers, and quality check for me. As I had some difficulty in generating income, they actually told me that they'll do the electrical work, and a few miscellaneous for me themselves to save cost.

I thought that renovating and moving house would be a harrowing experience but they proofed me otherwise. No doubts I had a few rectification works (chips off wall, minor repair work on carpentry, additional power points), but I wasn't afraid to call them back to assist me; I actually felt like they were my friend already.

PM me for contractor contact guys. They really deserve to be more well-known for their service and attitude. I'll give them an 1 hour standing ovation. hahaha. You all can email me at dylanchua1970@gmail.com too :)

Cheers and goodluck with all your renovation!

Hi Dylan,

Please send me the contact for your contractors. My email is n0_form@hotmail.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

just to share with you guys.

I have recently renovated my place with this 50+ years old contractor who is working with his son. I decided to settle for him because he was able to answer all of my technical questions and his son was able to provide good ideas on design. I went through several IDs but most of them either lack the technical know-hows, or doesn't seemed to be bothered at all; prices were very high for textbook designs.

I also went to talk to my neighbors who told me that the contractor left an apology letter for causing noise, and even gave them noise reduction ear plugs. I have never been more impressed with any other service. In the end, a few of my neighbors also engaged their service for a few minor work.

My contractor was able to take care of my place for me, keep clean, constantly supervising the work done by his workers, and quality check for me. As I had some difficulty in generating income, they actually told me that they'll do the electrical work, and a few miscellaneous for me themselves to save cost.

I thought that renovating and moving house would be a harrowing experience but they proofed me otherwise. No doubts I had a few rectification works (chips off wall, minor repair work on carpentry, additional power points), but I wasn't afraid to call them back to assist me; I actually felt like they were my friend already.

PM me for contractor contact guys. They really deserve to be more well-known for their service and attitude. I'll give them an 1 hour standing ovation. hahaha. You all can email me at dylanchua1970@gmail.com too :)

Cheers and goodluck with all your renovation!

Hi Dylan,

Please send me the contact for your contractors. My email is mwire2@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi, I am not trying promote any painters here. But if you do wana try this painting services I had , you guys can email to simply4ofus@hotmail.com to engage them in excellent painting and patching services, my experience with them over my place initially was quite awfully bad cracks and quite a number of Spailing concrete. And Muchmore my flat have been 10 over years, so I engaged their services and wow! the painting is so much eye-opened and fantastic after finishing of painting and patching up of the Spaulding concrete.

If you guys still wana have painting and redecorating of your house before Chinese New Year. You have to be quick as his project is filling up. I am also just a satisfied customer too.

I'm been with my current contractor, Pang twice. Previous place & current place handled by him. Very nice & honest uncle who is practical & experienced. He has been in this line since 1975 & he was recommended by our friend. I understand the stress of getting a trustworthy contractor. Please pm me if you need his contact.

Hi Daphne,

Can I ask your contact for this uncle? my email is mdookie4@hotmail.com

Looking to hack/retile flooring for living room and 3 other rooms.

Thank you,

Vincent

Hi all, I'm undergoing some small but amazingly protracted renovations and have gotten pretty annoyed by a lot of them. Either they straight up chop you like you are a 5 yr old who doesn't know anything, or they are dishonest/ dodgy. I'm not saying all like that but..this was my experience since going through over 30 contractors/IDs since last June. Heng suay one.

However, I can recommend these following guys if you want:

1. Cyrus frm a general contractor & engineering company (not sure if I am allowed to post the company name)

2. Sky Tan

These are nice young men in their 30s with good attitude and attention to detail at the quotation and planning stage. Disclaimer is that I didn't end up taking them because their prices were beyond my budget (my budget verrrry low) but their prices are reasonable in general and I am quite sure their standards are there. And they are honest people.

Cyrus even gave me alternative contacts even though I didn't take his services. So maybe you can call them to enquire :)

Edited by X6GT

Oops sorry, forgot to post their contacts:

Cyrus 92373100 AJ&Partners Construction

Sky 92211133 Benwood Design &Contract @Bt Batok

Remember, this is not an endorsement of quality, but of attitude and service. Cheers.