Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Megadeth

Dyson Or Miele Vacuum Cleaners?

Any Dyson & Miele vacuum cleaners owners here? Any feedback & comments abt your vacuum cleaners?

im deciding between Dyson DC 22 Animal VS Miele S 4212.

Dyson DC 22 Animal

neufj5.jpg

Turbine head

Mini turbine head

Root Cyclone™ technology + core separator

Lightweight and compact

Washable HEPA filter

Telescope Wrap™ system

More features

Root Cyclone™ technology

Hygienic and quick to empty

Hard floor tool

Miele S 4212

000000000007372720.jpg

Controls

Electronic suction regulation with 6-setting rotary dial

Gentle motor start-up

Silence - sound insulation

Motor

2,000 W

Filtration and dustbags

Super Air Clean filter. SF-SAC 30

Useable dustbag volume 3.5 l

HyClean (Type F/J/M) dustbag with automatic hygiene shutter,

protector-netting and 9 filter layers

Manoeuvrability

3 castor wheels for maximum manoeuvrability

Wide operating radius of 9.0 m for maximum reach

Floor caring castor wheels on steel axle

Features

Silver suction hose

Cylindrical connector for secure fitting of suction hose to the cleaner

High quality stainless steel telescopic suction tube

Standard floorhead SBD 450-3 with extendable brushes

Parquet twister floorbrush SBB 300-3 for wood flooring

Filter frame for Super Air Clean filter

Crevice nozzle for inaccessible areas

Upholstery nozzle for soft furnishings

Dusting brush with synthetic bristles

Suction tube holder for space-saving storage

Ease of use

Automatic cable re-wind for easy recoil

Automatic self-positioning mechanism for simple changing of dustbags

Ergonomically rounded handpiece for effortless vacuuming

Height adjustable telescopic suction tube for the optimum working position

Parking system for brief pauses during vacuuming

Accessories stored on the appliance

Safety

Mechanical dustbag change indicator to ensure dustbag is changed at the right time

Thermal cut-out function for optimum motor protection

Locking system ensures accessories are held securely in use

Colour

Tayberry red

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nobody here owns Dyson DC22 Animal or Miele vacuum cleaners?

Own Miele 5710

It is exactly as what the video says

www.killdirt.com

Edited by kenahamtan

Nobody here owns Dyson DC22 Animal or Miele vacuum cleaners?

dyson vacuum is mada in malaysia, while any miele is made in germany! A search of miele vacs on google will have seen reviews by which? a consumer body in uk as miele being the most reliable brand for vacs with many best buys. In comparison. a dyson is rated unreliable!

A miele has 360deg castor rubberised wheels which improved mobility, while a dyson has 2 big wheels at the back. It is noisy, clumsy, and the worst of all, a bagless being a bagless, its unhygenic to pour away all ur dust in a bin.Imagine the billowing dust, as an after-effect. Do u want to clean up the bun after emptying? In comparison, a miele has a 9 layer hyclean bag that seals after its full, ensuring no dust seeps out, n emptying is easy.

The only advantage dyson is selling is No running costs as they claimed to have a lifetime hepa filter that needs only washing after every couple of mths. In comparison u have to purchase bags n filters from miele @ $28 for a box of 4 which lasts roughly a yr and a half. However as in air purifiers, do u all believed in Permanent filters that dun need changing? Over time the hepa lining will deteoriates after countless washing, and the truth is, dyson is playing on Saving money marketing to entice u, while miele is emphasizing efficient cleaning, durability, and hygiene,, albeit at a cost! Well, is $28 every year a huge price to pay for hygiene???

dyson vacuum is mada in malaysia, while any miele is made in germany! A search of miele vacs on google will have seen reviews by which? a consumer body in uk as miele being the most reliable brand for vacs with many best buys. In comparison. a dyson is rated unreliable!

A miele has 360deg castor rubberised wheels which improved mobility, while a dyson has 2 big wheels at the back. It is noisy, clumsy, and the worst of all, a bagless being a bagless, its unhygenic to pour away all ur dust in a bin.Imagine the billowing dust, as an after-effect. Do u want to clean up the bun after emptying? In comparison, a miele has a 9 layer hyclean bag that seals after its full, ensuring no dust seeps out, n emptying is easy.

The only advantage dyson is selling is No running costs as they claimed to have a lifetime hepa filter that needs only washing after every couple of mths. In comparison u have to purchase bags n filters from miele @ $28 for a box of 4 which lasts roughly a yr and a half. However as in air purifiers, do u all believed in Permanent filters that dun need changing? Over time the hepa lining will deteoriates after countless washing, and the truth is, dyson is playing on Saving money marketing to entice u, while miele is emphasizing efficient cleaning, durability, and hygiene,, albeit at a cost! Well, is $28 every year a huge price to pay for hygiene???

How much would the Miele Vacuum Cleaner cost? And can recommend good place to buy it?

Hi lapena, as recommended by you previously, I just bought a Miele 4212 VC at Best Denki Road Show last 2 weeks. So far I'm very satisfy with the performance especially the quiet working sound.

How much would the Miele Vacuum Cleaner cost? And can recommend good place to buy it?

You can actually search in its website www.miele.sg for the model or go to any Best Denki for actual demonstration so you get the right model that suit your needs. Miele also have showroom at 163 Penang Road #04-02 Winsland House II. Tel: 67351191 Can direcly check the price with them too.

Hi lapena, as recommended by you previously, I just bought a Miele 4212 VC at Best Denki Road Show last 2 weeks. So far I'm very satisfy with the performance especially the quiet working sound.

congrats.. i been there as well n bought the steam oven @ $200 off retail price.. U got discount?

congrats.. i been there as well n bought the steam oven @ $200 off retail price.. U got discount?

No discount, but they give an extra multi purpose brush and a box of 4 dust bag, consider good offer? hehe

i just bought Miele S 4212 too this week. Thanks lapena for your advice.

so far so good. The suction is pretty strong & powerful, & i think maybe using a bag vacuum cleaner is easier to handle than bagless, as once the bag is full, just take out & throw with no dust spillage.

my only grip abt Miele S 4212, is that there is no remote switch on the handle-telescope, i prefer to be able to on & off the vacuum cleaner while im holding the telescope, now i have to use my leg to step on the on/off button on the vacuum cleaner itself.

other than that, pretty satisfied with the all-rounded performance.

i just bought Miele S 4212 too this week. Thanks lapena for your advice.

so far so good. The suction is pretty strong & powerful, & i think maybe using a bag vacuum cleaner is easier to handle than bagless, as once the bag is full, just take out & throw with no dust spillage.

my only grip abt Miele S 4212, is that there is no remote switch on the handle-telescope, i prefer to be able to on & off the vacuum cleaner while im holding the telescope, now i have to use my leg to step on the on/off button on the vacuum cleaner itself.

other than that, pretty satisfied with the all-rounded performance.

How much did u get your Miele for?

How much did u get your Miele for?

That particular model s4212 parquet should be $478/=. There are some promos now with free accessories for the GSS. Gd luck!

lapena,

I am also keen in getting the same model. May i know where is the offer fm?

Hi,

Best denki ngee ann city, if I'm not wrong! Cheers.