Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

How Much To Renovate Kitchen And 2 Toilets?

hey mylife317, is it the cheapest quote that you got for this? does it include doors?

I don't think it's the cheapest but it's within my budget :) I didn't have time to source for a lot of quotes and I need to get the job done soon so I just source for contacts from the helpful ppl in RT.

Basically the job includes the following:

- hacking and relay new floor and wall tiles

- replace toilet bowl and sink

- install two-way tap and accessories

- replace piping

- install tampered glass shower screen

- install water heater

- replace door with bi-fold door

Do take note that the 7.5k includes all accessories. Don't expect designer taps and accessories lah :P I've just started reno on my masterbed room toilet 2 days ago. Think it'll probably take 1 week or so to complete one toilet (I'm doing one toilet at a time as I'm already staying in the house)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i see, thanks for the detailed information. the reno cost sounds resonable to me as it includes everything. do u mind to PM m ur contractor's details?

How to cut cost if there's a need to re-do kitchen and 2 toilets.

some cut cost by overlaying.

some cut cost by only doing floor tiles and opt out of wall tiles for kitchen and toilets...just cement smooth

both have their pros and cons.

i see, thanks for the detailed information. the reno cost sounds resonable to me as it includes everything. do u mind to PM m ur contractor's details?

u got msg! :)

recently done up my 2 toilets. ...everything was ok until the wiring part. when the contractor do the tiling, they have to remove existing wiring casing... aren't they suppose to fix back the casing after tiles are done?? They left the wiring hanging and I had to pay almost $200 for them to get electrician to fix up wiring casing for the 2 toilets. May i know what is the normal practise?

recently done up my 2 toilets. ...everything was ok until the wiring part. when the contractor do the tiling, they have to remove existing wiring casing... aren't they suppose to fix back the casing after tiles are done?? They left the wiring hanging and I had to pay almost $200 for them to get electrician to fix up wiring casing for the 2 toilets. May i know what is the normal practise?

hi, can i check what's the wiring for? The water heater?

the casing to hide the wiring for lightings, water heater etc. contractor installed the water heater for me so i tot it will include wiring for the water heater too. In any case, how can the wiring be left dangling in a renovated toilet.

the casing to hide the wiring for lightings, water heater etc. contractor installed the water heater for me so i tot it will include wiring for the water heater too. In any case, how can the wiring be left dangling in a renovated toilet.

That's true. My contractor removed the casing for the aircon pipe cos he is replacing the tile. I'll just have to make sure he fixed the casing back. Also, I'm getting him to install the water heater. Hopefully it includes proper casing.