Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sheila Ong

^^home For The Beans^^

Walls in entertainment room painted black.. Actually was galaxy but i didn't like how it turned out so i repainted it to black.. Looks very nice for an entertainment room IMO.. :P

photo0249y.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i always have this love for white kitchen....yours really looks very nice and neat, with the 'floating' cabitnets it looks even more spacious.

how is your kitchen cabinet being done up? using blum?

provide some picture of your kitchen with your cabinet being pull out to c look leh... :P

how is your kitchen cabinet being done up? using blum?

provide some picture of your kitchen with your cabinet being pull out to c look leh... :P

erm i've soft closing for all the drawers and doors but not sure what brand leh.. Hee.. Can i will take some pics with all the drawers and doors open to show u.. :D I love white kitchens too.. hopefully it wun be that hard to maintain..

Walls in entertainment room painted black.. Actually was galaxy but i didn't like how it turned out so i repainted it to black.. Looks very nice for an entertainment room IMO.. :P

photo0249y.jpg

eh dun be sad la.. i got visit ur blog leh.. anyways, its also for urself to keep track of ur own reno in the future right? :)

and i think we have quite similar tastes! we also gonna paint galaxy for one of the smaller walls in the living room... but u say u dun like ah? u got take pic of the galaxy colour before u repainted with black?

and yah.. im waiting to see ur feature wall in the living room! :P

eh dun be sad la.. i got visit ur blog leh.. anyways, its also for urself to keep track of ur own reno in the future right? :)

and i think we have quite similar tastes! we also gonna paint galaxy for one of the smaller walls in the living room... but u say u dun like ah? u got take pic of the galaxy colour before u repainted with black?

and yah.. im waiting to see ur feature wall in the living room! :P

haha k la u visit my blog i happie liao.. :P

u can see the galaxy from post 83 & 85. Dunno how to explain but looks a bit dull to me leh.. like not bright n not dark.. haha.. the black walls now look so much better to me.. but this is personal preference la..

my feature wall.. very soon u will be able to see la.. haha.. i can't believe that i will be moving in next thurs!!! ahhhh...

Ariston Washer & Dryer..

photo0251v.jpg

Laundry Hanger from Home Niche installed.. I had to have this cos i really dunno how to bring a bamboo out of the window.. Very scary.. :(

photo0253i.jpg

Samsung fridge.. Quite popular amongst the forummers here.. :D Big and has 4 ticks.. :good:

photo0254q.jpg

View from Kitchen entrance..

photo0255mx.jpg

View from common bath..

photo0256s.jpg

Blur me forgot to take pics of my common bath bifold door, big mirror and shower screen in MBR bath.. Will post soon k..

So sad leh finally post so many pics of my new place but like not much comments from forummers.. :(

Hi,

How much you paid for Laundry Hanger from Home Niche? Whats the model number?

Close up of Basin and Tap

dsc00460sf.jpg

beans check with u where u got your tap? heritage also?

i was just wondering how is the tap being turn 'on'?

the bottom part is it made of glass(the black colour part)?

Hi,

How much you paid for Laundry Hanger from Home Niche? Whats the model number?

Hi i paid $398 including installation. There is only one type for manual. Dunno if there's a model no. The other type is electronic very cool but much more ex abt 700 i think..

beans check with u where u got your tap? heritage also?

i was just wondering how is the tap being turn 'on'?

the bottom part is it made of glass(the black colour part)?

hi jonana..

i gt this tap from viva nueva. It's at 496 Sims Ave.. Cost around 80 plus.. U just have to lift the top part (silver) to turn on the tap.. :D i didn't notice abt the black part leh.. but should be glass la.. i check and let u know k.. This tap looks really nice but must warn your plumber not to use too much force to clamp the standing part when installing the tap cos mine was bent and my dad had to get a new one to replace it.. :(

wow nice renovation done... congrats... cannot wait for mine to complete.... stress week...

Hi samdolmat.. Thanks for the compliment.. Your house is turning out nicely too.. Reno is really stressful.. $$ and more $.. haha.. Congrats on your new place! :D

hi jonana..

i gt this tap from viva nueva. It's at 496 Sims Ave.. Cost around 80 plus.. U just have to lift the top part (silver) to turn on the tap.. :D i didn't notice abt the black part leh.. but should be glass la.. i check and let u know k.. This tap looks really nice but must warn your plumber not to use too much force to clamp the standing part when installing the tap cos mine was bent and my dad had to get a new one to replace it.. :(

80 is a gd price for teh kind of design...

do u have the full address to the shop?

thks in advance... :D

80 is a gd price for teh kind of design...

do u have the full address to the shop?

thks in advance... :D

It's actually the full address leh.. haha.. the address is 496 Sims Ave S(387564).

So sad leh finally post so many pics of my new place but like not much comments from forummers.. :(

Hi iluvmybean!

I think many reno mates do read your t-blog, just not much to comment most of the time. So reading silently like me. :)

And I also bought the samsung fridge before deciding on my kitchen. But I sort of regretted, cos not having a white kitchen. And asethetice wise, have some worries whether it will blend in well with my kitchen or not.

I was looking at lightings for your MBR. Somehow I feel the lightings are abit strange, like the lightbox seems abit too big in term of beadth, abit extended out too much if you understand what I mean. But I will reserve my comment till it is done up with your furnishings. :). Maybe it is just me la. :)