Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sheila Ong

^^home For The Beans^^

Hi iluvmybeans,

Thumbs up for your reno. Really like the white and black kitchen. Can advise me on the price for your main gate? Thanks.

Hi bigeyedfish

I'll check with my dad and let u know k..

Thanks for the compliments! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Totally forgot to post pics of my wallpaper.. oops.. This is where my dining area is.. :)

photo0257f.jpg

Closeup of wallpaper.. My dad pasted the wallpaper for me.. He helped me save the $200 for labour to install.. Love u dad!

photo0258.jpg

Bifold door for common bath.. Nice and simple.. I like!!!

photo0261k.jpg

Full height mirror on sliding door of MBR Bath.. Very good idea from my dad.. :P

photo0262.jpg

Big mirror in MBR Toilet..

photo0265.jpg

Shower Screen in MBR Bath up..

photo0266f.jpg

ok.. now it's only the solid top of my kitchen cabinets (which i think will be done today) and aircon (got delayed cos no stock :( ).. the rest almost all done liao.. Furnitures will be arriving tmr!!! Yippee!!!

Edited by iluvmybeans

Hi Kelvinkezz

Thanks! i gt it at golden city at joo chiat.. already had this design in mind before going down to choose.. after flipping a few books still decided to go for this.. it's quite a headache trying to choose wallpaper.. haha.. i'm glad mine turned out nicely.. Hope u like yours too.. :D

Edited by iluvmybeans

Is your dad the contractor for your reno? So lucky can save $$ wherever possible :D

Yup my dad is my contractor.. :P i'm really lucky to have him as my dad..

More updates..

Protective film on black glass peeled off..

photo0269u.jpg

photo0272j.jpg

wooo... the black glass tv console looks good leh! when the tv goes up it'd be complete!

black backsplash for the kitchen too... :dribble:

Some updates..

Both TVs have been mounted, HTS for living set up, TV console for Entertainment Room and Coffee Table for living, Sofa and Dining Chairs arrived.. Solid Top installed also.. Forgot to take pics of my completed kitchen.. Hee

photo0286f.jpg

photo0287e.jpg

photo0288i.jpg

photo0290.jpg

photo0291l.jpg

Actually i have collected both carpets for Living and Entertainment Room but forgot to take pics.. Main door has also been painted white.. and my dining table, dresser and study table from Ikea have been installed by my wonderful dad.. :D Only waiting for the racks for the store room and aircon installation. Curtains will only be installed in around 10 days time according to Mr Chew.. I had a hard time choosing the design and fabric.. Hopefully it will turn out nice.. Bedframe from Hommage has been delayed hopefully it will arrive today.. If not Thursday gt no bed to sleep on liao.. :(

Edited by iluvmybeans

hi beans.. ohh! i love ur MBR wall tiles.. nice! gives a v luxurious feel.. keke.. :good:

keep the pics going! :dancingqueen:

Hi happypie.. thanks for the compliments.. i'll try to remember to take more pics tonight and post up tmr k.. hee.. stay tuned.. :P