Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone bought an unit there and what do you think about this project?

(Deleted advertisement)

Link to The Verte is here: http://www.roxypacific.com.sg/residential-...tml#verte_title

Im not sure if anyone that drives along PIE in the morning noted the long queue of cars waiting to snake into Balestier/Novena..

But i believe the city view should be quite fantastic..

Edited by zirhk3355

Im not sure if anyone that drives along PIE in the morning noted the long queue of cars waiting to snake into Balestier/Novena..

But i believe the city view should be quite fantastic..

sorry, not familiar with the place, but where is the long queue formed (which road or junction?)? where are the cars heading to?

if you are thinking to buy it from the developer...... i think there's only one unit left......... and thats the townhouse

i like the location but i think the price is not right for me........ =(

if you are thinking to buy it from the developer...... i think there's only one unit left......... and thats the townhouse

ohh really? only left townhouse???

I saw quite a number of units on property guru

The verte is located at Telok Kurau :) ... not the other project The Arte which is located at Jalan Datoh

ok thanks. but is it true that there are jams in the balestier/ novena area every morning? was looking at new developments around there and was told about jams... any knows exactly which roads are jammed and why?

ok thanks. but is it true that there are jams in the balestier/ novena area every morning? was looking at new developments around there and was told about jams... any knows exactly which roads are jammed and why?

Yea ... it is pretty jam there and the arte is not really at thomson ...

The thing i dont like about the Arte is it is right next to PIE (noisy) and the psf is too high no doubt the location is pretty convenient.

ohh really? only left townhouse???

I saw quite a number of units on property guru

Yes, I too quite like The Verte cos its situated right next to TK park and the park connector. Its also within walking distance to the mrt yet has that rustic feel to it. I've tried walking from there to the mrt which is 7 mins including the wait at the traffic lights and to walk to East Coast Park takes about half an hour. But unfortunately, the asking price is quite high and the units are quite big.

Yea ... it is pretty jam there and the arte is not really at thomson ...

The thing i dont like about the Arte is it is right next to PIE (noisy) and the psf is too high no doubt the location is pretty convenient.

A colleague who was interested in the Arte commented there's only 1 road in/out of the development. Expect a bottle neck during morning peak hours. Jams at Balestier is usually bad nearer to the Shaw building.

aviod units that are facing PIE unless u intend to leave the aircon on most times.

There are 2 units left, a 4 bedrm penthse 2476sqft asking close to $1.7m and a 4 bedrm townhse 2756sqft asking close to $1.8m

Showflat will close down at the end of this month.

Interested can call eric @ 98249966

Anyone bought an unit there and what do you think about this project?

(Deleted advertisement)

Link to The Verte is here: http://www.roxypacific.com.sg/residential-...tml#verte_title

in my view telok kurau location is neither here nor there...but u pay the price of other D15 ppty...

for me, i wil prefer the ones nearer to the beach and ecp....amber etc...which are going at pretty prices lately....

Edited by zirhk3355

in my view telok kurau location is neither here nor there...but u pay the price of other D15 ppty...

for me, i wil prefer the ones nearer to the beach and ecp....amber etc...which are going at pretty prices lately....

I think it all depends on what you are looking for...

There are always pros and cons for each location.

Some people might prefer staying near the beach to lead a certain kind of lifestyle but they have to be contented with the noise coming from the ECP which is busy most of the time and it not being near any mrt.

Unless you can afford buying multiple cars if not staying near mrt might be important to some.

Of cos there is the affordability issues. TK I think has a relatively lower psf generally as compared other new developments in D15 due to its "not here not there and congested" location. So a balance has to be strike.

for me i prefer staying at telok karua area...... because it's quiet and peaceful........ most importantly most are smaller projects....... meaning not so complicated and having share your facilities with more people

smaller project has its pros and cons. cons is sharing of maintenance and retrofit costs is higher, particularly if the development is old.

bigger project.. you wont want to use its facility at weekend..

i think consider how often you are going to use facitilities, what type of facilities you need, do you have a club membership already, etc...

i think it depends on the intent of your purchase at TK.

TK is cheaper or even the cheapest houses you can find in D15. There must be reason for that, i think it has to do with bad planning with combination of apartments, landed, semi, etc kind of lessen the attractiveness to a particular group of buyer and having a mix of housings doesnt appreciate the value of the area.. my personal opinion only..