Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eiffel76

Fridge Electricity Rating

dear all, recently jus confirmed a TOSHIBA fridge...with a "2 ticks" rating and consumption of 725...size abt 380l.

i guess this is slightly on the higher end of consumption...as most other similar sized that i saw are abt 600+ consumption.

act my 1st choice is the SHARP SJT-43 (???) - the metallic chio looking model but too bad it is too wide for my fridge base. so in the end got the TOSHIBA.

jus wanna ask for fun is the electric rating a concern during your purchase decision? or its a "fridge consumption no big difference, if its aircon its another matter" kind of mentality??? :P

the F&P seem amazing on consumption....all ard 400+ consumption only....but at 1399, its out of my budget....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

as long as it's belong $1k anything around 700 or below just take lor.

you need to calculate how long/how much will you save per year.

most Sharp fridges drinks electricity.

dear all, recently jus confirmed a TOSHIBA fridge...with a "2 ticks" rating and consumption of 725...size abt 380l.

i guess this is slightly on the higher end of consumption...as most other similar sized that i saw are abt 600+ consumption.

act my 1st choice is the SHARP SJT-43 (???) - the metallic chio looking model but too bad it is too wide for my fridge base. so in the end got the TOSHIBA.

jus wanna ask for fun is the electric rating a concern during your purchase decision? or its a "fridge consumption no big difference, if its aircon its another matter" kind of mentality??? :P

the F&P seem amazing on consumption....all ard 400+ consumption only....but at 1399, its out of my budget....

my parents and some relatives have been using F&P, they lasted for years~

recently, i bot F&P too, FISHER&PAYKEL FRIDGE~2 DOORE440T~SANDSTONE.

4 ticks power comsumption @ $1350 (no delivery charge)

Fridge is somethin u will switch on for 24/7/365.

i thin it would be important to get a good and reliable one...

power comsumption is an important factor too...

anyway, i read from other post that the rating are not so accurate or somethin..

nevertheless, i still go for F&P, thou, the design is not as fancyfull as other brands...

jus a simple 2 door fridge..