Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wovic

Philips Carnival 2009

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Should be Lor 1 Toa Payoh @ Philips factory ba, they usually hold it there. I went to their last carnival in Aug 08.

Philips Carnival Sale from May 23 - 24 2009, 9am - 6pm.

Philips Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh

Parking is available at designated areas in & around the vicinity on a first-come-first-served basis.

carnival will be on from 23-24 May 2009. Banner out.

Hi Wovic,

Thanks for the info! Been waiting for the Carnival. Thought it'll only be held around Aug-Sept.

Thanks thanks. :D

hey No worries!!! :D Just just the banner yesterday. Thought it will be Sept too but it did come out much earlier.

The pricing wise will be cheaper however looking at this year's LCD prices it's just crazy. I've purchase a Philip's amblight 42" LCD TV at the IT show this March at $1599, last month I heard it was going for $1499 at Mega.

So you may want to earmark the model you have in mind check the price at your favourite store and pop down to the carnival. After the purchase dun look back. Else bangz... :bangwall:

hey No worries!!! :D Just just the banner yesterday. Thought it will be Sept too but it did come out much earlier.

The pricing wise will be cheaper however looking at this year's LCD prices it's just crazy. I've purchase a Philip's amblight 42" LCD TV at the IT show this March at $1599, last month I heard it was going for $1499 at Mega.

So you may want to earmark the model you have in mind check the price at your favourite store and pop down to the carnival. After the purchase dun look back. Else bangz... :bangwall:

Understand ..... If buy from carnival liao sure cannot go down to Computer show which is at June

Any idea how is the usual crowd? Worse than computer fair?

What will be the best time to go? First thing in the morning?

if you have the time. some of the items runs out really fast. Like last year we went for the Avent pdts gone like within the Sat morning.... thik lots of pregnancies

How are the prices for small philips kitchen appliances like steam iron at the carnival? Are they considerably cheaper than those big electrical stores or neighbourhood stores? Don't want to waste time to go to find that the prices are the same.

Edited by hippoheyhey

How is the LCD TV? Gd performance? Any special features?

me too jus came back! hot hot day..

bought a deep fryer @ $90 and food processor @ $130.. quite a good buy i guess..

the lcd tvs are selling pretty cheap too.. had taken a few shots of some products on sale for fellow forumers to have a rough gauge on e sale pricing.. hope it helps.. :)

P1110326-1.jpg

P1110328-1.jpg

P1110329-1.jpg

P1110330-1.jpg

P1110327-1.jpg