Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

i see..if u are not doing cabinet,then can see the trunking track below the window lor? :(:(

yes...for studies room will see lor...no choice.....bt for MBR...will not see liao. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i see..if u are not doing cabinet,then can see the trunking track below the window lor? :(:(

btw...u been to HCM b4?going next mth...wondder what is gd over there...esp for home furnishing....got advice?:P

huh... close eyes to cross road ahh? won't casualty rate be very high? BD/PD tell me what flowers both of u like. I keep in mind first, in case ... :X

btw...u been to HCM b4?going next mth...wondder what is gd over there...esp for home furnishing....got advice?:P

BD, for home furnishing didn't really see much. But if you're looking to perhaps find stuff to decorate with, there's alot of those laquer ware e.g. plates, vases, table runners etc. that's quite readily available all over the place.

Food at HCM's not bad too. Sorry, but I didn't catch the names of the places I went though, cos' we were just brought around by our Vietnamese hosts.

hi blue diamond

your study room box-up looks so much neater than mine. i still have a little plastic casing sticking out. need to rectify the "sore thumb".

P7130009.jpg

Your study corner must be very big... :o

There are quite a lot of replicate painting....if I remember correct. If you are a beef eater...I think will suit u...but if is like me, a non-beef eater...die...haha.

Agree with Rondy, there no law.....u need to continue to cross the road even when they horn and horn at you.

Your study corner must be very big... :o

My aircon trunking is huge. The plastic casing leads to my condenser that sits outside the window. I'm going to use a side table to cover it.

Edited by Ripples

BD, for home furnishing didn't really see much. But if you're looking to perhaps find stuff to decorate with, there's alot of those laquer ware e.g. plates, vases, table runners etc. that's quite readily available all over the place.

Food at HCM's not bad too. Sorry, but I didn't catch the names of the places I went though, cos' we were just brought around by our Vietnamese hosts.

thanks for the info....think got to do alot of research on that...:P

BBron,

Are u sure yr advice on closing my eye to cross rd is a sound one? :bangwall:

Ivy

Choy!!!!what order flower la....we come back in 1 pc de.....still got reno to do okie...:P

thanks for the info....think got to do alot of research on that...:P

BBron,

Are u sure yr advice on closing my eye to cross rd is a sound one? :bangwall:

Ivy

Choy!!!!what order flower la....we come back in 1 pc de.....still got reno to do okie...:P

:x i said just in case mah :x

u also **** hero, reno do half way can tour... kaoz

:x i said just in case mah :x

u also **** hero, reno do half way can tour... kaoz

hehehe....cos got offer during then(early part of the year).....by rite HO before our trip.....bt what to do....it just 4d3n la...:)

the most u supervise for me lor...:P

hehehe....cos got offer during then(early part of the year).....by rite HO before our trip.....bt what to do....it just 4d3n la...:)

the most u supervise for me lor...:P

ok. i will submit a quote to u for the scope of supervision.

anyway ms hong, ah wei remember u as blk 119. so u are no longer a woman in his eyes (or ears for that matter).

anyway ms hong, ah wei remember u as blk 119. so u are no longer a woman in his eyes (or ears for that matter).

yalor, u're just a number now, BD...

tot aldy Uncle included in the quote?dun play cheat hor....u go check with him? :P

finally...i am not a miss n with surname hong.....hehehehehe

tot aldy Uncle included in the quote?dun play cheat hor....u go check with him? :P

finally...i am not a miss n with surname hong.....hehehehehe

quite true also.... 苦命ahhhh..... what have i done to deserve this.... i am just a bit helpful and a bit friendly only mah... must treat me like that meh????

i told ah wei this 119 project better dun take. cos owner very yim chim and ngeow :x

quite true also.... 苦命ahhhh..... what have i done to deserve this.... i am just a bit helpful and a bit friendly only mah... must treat me like that meh????

i told ah wei this 119 project better dun take. cos owner very yim chim and ngeow :x

dun like that la.....too bad u are included in Uncle quote for my reno liao...:P

wah!!!tsk tsk!!!y must u do that to me?y spread uch things abt me?good meh? 8|:bangwall: