Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

eh? how do u know they used cheapo paint? :sport-smiley-018:

cos i saw them using those 1st coat paint to paint(which i wanted L&S)...so i asked if they are done with painting...n they said YES...no more coat. That the time i quickly called Uncle to highlight and within 10 mins...he called back n apologise liao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

looks yellow. but the pink nice...

no wonder my paint fell off easily... but i saw the paint cans leh. all ICI. but maybe they just one coat and that's it

have been calling joseph but seemed his hp switched off...

u managed to see him?

looks yellow. but the pink nice...

no wonder my paint fell off easily... but i saw the paint cans leh. all ICI. but maybe they just one coat and that's it

have been calling joseph but seemed his hp switched off...

u managed to see him?

Joseph is off for holiday.. Think he will only be back to work on coming Thurs..

true also...maybe i on my rain shower n u tell me if the pressure is gd...i find reasonable la.. :)

on and see can't really tell.. when the plumber on for me to see i just go, awww looks fine can't wait get under the shower. the moment the water falls on my head... chey... disappointing...

u all reminded me again of my sad plight with TC. Haiz......My water pressure!! :(

Anyway, just turn on the tap at the kitchen sink big big lor... if it splashes all over... most likely the water pressure is gd enough to support the rainshower. Otherwise if u using the storage tank... confirm enough, cos the pressure is directly determined by the tank. :dancingqueen:

u all reminded me again of my sad plight with TC. Haiz......My water pressure!! :(

Anyway, just turn on the tap at the kitchen sink big big lor... if it splashes all over... most likely the water pressure is gd enough to support the rainshower. Otherwise if u using the storage tank... confirm enough, cos the pressure is directly determined by the tank. :dancingqueen:

not true leh...mine hor, it is just better than drizzle :( so disappointed...but I am still using it everyday :)

my kitchen sink pressure so so only. I use storage tank but instead of taking a rain shower it majiam have drizzle like that, i wait until sian when i shampoo my hair...

but my hand spray ahh the pressure quite good wor.

my kitchen sink pressure so so only. I use storage tank but instead of taking a rain shower it majiam have drizzle like that, i wait until sian when i shampoo my hair...

but my hand spray ahh the pressure quite good wor.

yah lor. my handspray too power liao. the other day i blur blur go and turn the tap full on, and press the handle all the way down to wash... woo-hooo! pain ah!!! =p

Aiyo...paisey..I post wrongly...heehee....Is suppose for Rierie.

hahah for awhile I thought you are referring to the lor soh Ms Hong :x

wa lau!!ms hong is specially for ah wei de. :P

it has since evolved to "lor soh ms hong". u didn't know?? :sport-smiley-004:

it has since evolved to "lor soh ms hong". u didn't know?? :sport-smiley-004:

i am inbalance due to him lor...that i will nag at hime non stop...i got to literally beg, cry, rob n finally thru yr help get him....

other will auto q in front of me for him...must torture him big time!!tmr will be the DDay for him liao!!!:P