Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

for you both big babies, i called my cousin to ask. aiyah nothing very thrilling leh. they quarrel cos Elder Goh playing the big brother again, scold uncle over his poor time/project management. Then always ask him to come and pick up his pieces at the end stage of the project. So he ask ah soon : 你这样,怎样做生意??! uncle, being his hot headed self must have retaliated and both end up shouting lor.

i think out of all the 3, Jason's temperament is the best among the 3. so hor i can imagine why jason left the team.. Elder goh being the big brother will scold ah soon, ah soon being the no. 2 will scold jason, jason then turn around and ehhh got nobody to scold so gotta swallow.. swallow long liao also fed up mah hahahhaha

happy with my report bo?

sianz...tot got new storyline ley....chey...:P

But i think it rteu that some things need to improve n change as well. Hopefully they are ok again la.

Guy:

Enjoy yr house warming ya. sorry that i will be in HCM.Hopefully Joseph will come to my place after yr recitification. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
alamak... storage tank also cannot handle the rainshower ah? Then i shd be lucky i still can shower decently with my gas heater... just occasionally the govt water decides to play a prank on me.

Ivy: u doing live reporting or induce reporting? :notti: i dunno abt others lah, but i worked with Jason b4 n i think his temper also not very gd leh. Esp when i ask him to rectify an obviously slanted towel ba and he gave me all sorts of crappy logic. :(

induce reporting :P

sianz...tot got new storyline ley....chey... :P

wahhh lau ehhh give u all report still want to hiam storyline not fresh! u veli difficult to "ci hou" leh!

wahhh lau ehhh give u all report still want to hiam storyline not fresh! u veli difficult to "ci hou" leh!

aiya...must have some new storyline to keep the drama fresh ma...nvm la...they ok liao most impt....:)

no problem man. i also want to go ur new house to look see. when it's near completion, inform me leh... ur house, i can see from the photos, sure will turn out swee swee

yup, the son kill the dad..

i watched the fire grew and extinguished. didn't expect anyone was killed because didn't see the ambulance carry anyone..

not same block, but he shld be able to see.

it's across one street. but it's opp my MIL flat. it's like i got a first 2 row seat and BD was toward the other end..haha

Edited by elane1311

not same block, but he shld be able to see.

it's across one street. but it's opp my MIL flat. it's like i got a first 2 row seat and BD was toward the other end..haha

aiyo...me saw the news while on board of the plane...so poor thing...

aiya...never expect such a small estate to be in news....for wrong reason...:)

BD why no update abt yr hse?

wah!!thread so old still kenna dig by u ah... :bow::bow::bow:

there some delay here n there...also pai sey to post.

I am also quite tied up with new boss,some career planning n etc....just tot when everything swee swee then post ma...then who noe u dig up old post...hehehehehe:P

wah!!thread so old still kenna dig by u ah... :bow::bow::bow:

there some delay here n there...also pai sey to post.

I am also quite tied up with new boss,some career planning n etc....just tot when everything swee swee then post ma...then who noe u dig up old post...hehehehehe:P

go dig storm's thread and demand photos!