Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Pet seriously you're not the only one, I saw brown too leh hehehe :P so i guess BD must 检讨检讨 liao hahahaha

and I agree with rondy the light hor the insect will hover ard it especially when it rains leh :P

Oh i love your study room paint leh may i know what color is that ar ?

wah!!u no good...still openly say u miss me until :~:~:~:~ ...then now come n say me lor...tsk tsk....

the paint is lime green.....:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Finally got some photos to see! Really a lot of whites... Dun tell me your new carpentry is also white? Jiayou.. Jiayou.. The last mile!

hehehehemine other furniture will be black...so it either black or white...sorry that kep u waiting bouncer....i still need u to keep a close watch on Ivy for the gate crashing part... :P

eh bd kor, I say poke leh, a milder version of punch!

And the pics here u rotated, those we see de bo rotate properly! Haha!

And the shelf hor, in the email I tgt was bay window....I even more blind :~

pai sey la...me too excited to share...u must understand....me waited 3 mths just to see whinny tiny bit...how can not be excitied?:P

Hi BD,

Good to see you back with pics. :D Your flat seems to be completing soon.

Personally, I think the hanging light seems to be placed too near to the wall/corner as the shade size is quite big. And I noticed that this hanging light is next to the window, got to be careful with opening the windows. Just my opinion.

thanks for the advice....hmm...maybe should really look into it...good pt also..:)

BD! Welcome Back!

Saw the wardrobe space. Yes it is indeed really tight!

I'm glad on my end we ended up shifting the wardrobe over to the next room and leave that original tiny space for a dresser area instead.

Your reno's looking good so far man. Looks like I got another buddy with a white white house. Ahahahahaha! :P

yup...in fact i do follow yr blog de.....n yr progress seem good...too bad we have a studies room n a guest/kids room aldy in mind...no place to shift our wardrobe le...:P

pai sey la...me too excited to share...u must understand....me waited 3 mths just to see whinny tiny bit...how can not be excitied?:P

ok lah...dun blame u since u nice, let us see preview :)

wah!!u no good...still openly say u miss me until :~:~:~:~ ...then now come n say me lor...tsk tsk....

the paint is lime green.....:)

Aiyah bro I'm just being honest mah cannot becos you're my idol, i will side you blindly mah tio bo ? hahaha :P

Aiyah bro I'm just being honest mah cannot becos you're my idol, i will side you blindly mah tio bo ? hahaha :P

wah!!me so long nv come in now become idol liao ah...wahahaha...status move so fast ah....:P

of cos cant blame de...u all share the preview on the same note as PD...take it as neck excerise la. :P

ok ok...i thought y u send PD again when she can see real thing leh :P

but it's nice...some files I can't see in the emails, duno y...

hi bro,

i think u are the only 1 who stand up for me...but hor...better wear bullet proof vest....here the pple v hiong de...want to tear pple cabinet down de, poke pple eye de...all sort...*wink at Ivy n F4*

I think may block 1 or 2 of the cabinet...but due to the space.....it fine with me..:)

Wah..scary... These people are potential loansharks. :jawdrop: *dig a hole, cover first*

ok ok...i thought y u send PD again when she can see real thing leh :P

but it's nice...some files I can't see in the emails, duno y...

but no worries...me upload all the pics to let u see le..:P