Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

This time picture is super duper clear! I love the MBR and living room.. Nice and cosy... Your kitchen has no top cabinets?

in fact after considering the 24ft low cabinet i have...we decide not to burst the budget to do it...of cos..if u want to sponsor...diff story de... :notti::notti::notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
in fact after considering the 24ft low cabinet i have...we decide not to burst the budget to do it...of cos..if u want to sponsor...diff story de... :notti::notti::notti:

hahaha.. I myself also want to look for sponsor...

Your kitchen is pretty big, so carpentry bound to be expensive.. In the future, if you want, you can still add them.. But I really love your living room.. big big and long long..

hi

is there a special floor detergent for homogenoeus tiles?

cos I'm having this problem - no matter how many times i wash, the floor just not clean leh... :(

hahaha.. I myself also want to look for sponsor...

Your kitchen is pretty big, so carpentry bound to be expensive.. In the future, if you want, you can still add them.. But I really love your living room.. big big and long long..

hehehe...we love the length...however when it come of the wideness.....it abit too short....guess nothing is perfect. :)

wow bro, ur house really looks big big wor!

v v nice :D

n hor, u can put many 老夫子on the rack!! hehe...

dun like that say la...see yr house i aldy :dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble: non stop le...mine just a simple n humble plc....:)