Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Mag rack in common toilet(specially for u Kopi-o)

DSC00128.jpg

Wah thanks leh

Anyway I saw it in ikea when I went down on last sat liao but din buy lah still early :D

wow finally..wait until neck long long! everything looks good..your wife wardrobe and kitchen are my favourites!!! Not forgetting the location and sofa! lolx

Eh bro

did you use BLUM for all your kitchen cabinets ?

hi bro,

no la...all got soft closing from my carpenter...only 2 of the drawers which i am using to contain heavy things......as for the bed...me bought from Mondi Lifestyle...:)

wow finally..wait until neck long long! everything looks good..your wife wardrobe and kitchen are my favourites!!! Not forgetting the location and sofa! lolx

really got wait till neck long long bo.....me giving u special preview but u also nv sms me lor...wahahahahah:P

Eh bro regarding your wardrobe hor

The doufu drawer and the basket, you need to get it yourself or you can ask the carpenter to do it for you ah ?

hi bro,

no la...all got soft closing from my carpenter...only 2 of the drawers which i am using to contain heavy things......as for the bed...me bought from Mondi Lifestyle...:)

Wah lao me ask abt the sofa you tell me abt the bed leh

are you working too hard these few days ? ask your boss to give you a break lah hehehehe :P

eh actually i wana text you last sat when i was at my in-law's place for dinner..but i was in the 'aunty code' and i was only there for 1 hr so decided to give a miss..

will head less to my in law's place cos now i am very very busy to become MAID every wkend..

Eh bro regarding your wardrobe hor

The doufu drawer and the basket, you need to get it yourself or you can ask the carpenter to do it for you ah ?

the tofu tray my carpenter is doing it for me de...for the tray...we got it from ikea...of cos u can get from the carpenter also...:)