Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Wah lao me ask abt the sofa you tell me abt the bed leh

are you working too hard these few days ? ask your boss to give you a break lah hehehehe :P

u want to become my boss bo?hire me?:P

hehehehe...pai sey...the sofa is frm mondi living...:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
eh actually i wana text you last sat when i was at my in-law's place for dinner..but i was in the 'aunty code' and i was only there for 1 hr so decided to give a miss..

will head less to my in law's place cos now i am very very busy to become MAID every wkend..

hehehehe...sama sama...nowday got to be super busy cleaning almost every part of the house....i can understand de..:P

the tofu tray my carpenter is doing it for me de...for the tray...we got it from ikea...of cos u can get from the carpenter also...:)

u want to become my boss bo?hire me?:P

hehehehe...pai sey...the sofa is frm mondi living...:P

Okie thanks for the reply ah boss

me where got 资格 to be your boss wor hehehe :P

btw how much is the sofa ah ?

btw mondi lifestyle and mondi living is it the same ?

Edited by coffee_o

Okie thanks for the reply ah boss

me where got 资格 to be your boss wor hehehe :P

btw how much is the sofa ah ?

btw mondi lifestyle and mondi living is it the same ?

dun be humble la...hehehehehehe...maybe u aldy stack of $$ keep under bed kind...hehehe...bought it at $1800

Wah lao me ask abt the sofa you tell me abt the bed leh

are you working too hard these few days ? ask your boss to give you a break lah hehehehe :P

wahhahah kopi kopi u quickly ask him abt the bed then you'll probably get reply about the sofa!!

BD u got photographic diahrrea ahhhh???!! suddenly so many pics! see until i blur. but overall nice leh. and aiyah the ABC got black de!!! mine are black! they got blue ones also. quite chio also

wahhahah kopi kopi u quickly ask him abt the bed then you'll probably get reply about the sofa!!

BD u got photographic diahrrea ahhhh???!! suddenly so many pics! see until i blur. but overall nice leh. and aiyah the ABC got black de!!! mine are black! they got blue ones also. quite chio also

no ma...cos i tot owe pict for v long le...wait u all hang pig head at my place how??!!:P

i din see it at the catalogue ley.....bt i am happy with it also...but me stil waiting for the balcony chair...which is my favourite lor....:P

my house just v simple la....bt of cos that not move in yet la...with things n deco...hopefully wont be so plain..hehehehehe

dun be humble la...hehehehehehe...maybe u aldy stack of $$ keep under bed kind...hehehe...bought it at $1800

Ya lor used to have but become termite dinner long time ago liao hahahaha

u guys must have force till he desperate liao so one shot let you guys see till gao gao hahahaha

eh what ABC ? what is that wor ?

got lobang nvr share ah ? :(

no ma...cos i tot owe pict for v long le...wait u all hang pig head at my place how?? !! :P

i din see it at the catalogue ley.....bt i am happy with it also...but me stil waiting for the balcony chair...which is my favourite lor.... :P

my house just v simple la....bt of cos that not move in yet la...with things n deco...hopefully wont be so plain..hehehehehe

yah yah after move in won't be plain but will be MESSY!! i can't stand my kids' mess and their toys........ my son started to park his fleet on my MBR vanity top, on washing machine.... on his study table... but he park straight straight lah... what i term as organized mess... but ahhh their play area in the living room is really a big eye sore to me :(

u guys must have force till he desperate liao so one shot let you guys see till gao gao hahahaha

eh what ABC ? what is that wor ?

got lobang nvr share ah ? :(

neh neh neh boo boo dun tell u!

Edited by ivy

eh Ivy still enjoying your tai tai days ah ?

anyway kids is like that de mah at least they will listen when you scold them leh, wait till you see my dog, scold him, he also dun listen le hahahaha

neh neh neh boo boo dun tell u!

wah tai tai dun like that leh tell me leh pls pls pls :bow: :bow: :bow:

my reno starting soon leh need to absorb more lobang leh

dun like that leh bui swee leh

since when i got tai tai days leh.. i spent my last 2 weeks shuffling to and fro hospitals and community hospitals accompany my granny. now back to work, new job, new boss, new scope..... got less time to come up and ***** here le.....

aiyah the ABC is referring to the set of coffee tables lah hahah cos it comes in a set of 3 different sizes so Melvin from S&C calls it the ABC :P

since when i got tai tai days leh.. i spent my last 2 weeks shuffling to and fro hospitals and community hospitals accompany my granny. now back to work, new job, new boss, new scope..... got less time to come up and ***** here le.....

aiyah the ABC is referring to the set of coffee tables lah hahah cos it comes in a set of 3 different sizes so Melvin from S&C calls it the ABC :P

Orrr.....chey i thought what leh for a moment i thought it's ABC stout leh hehehehe :P

oh so you start your new job le ah ? so how was it ah ?

Bro,

你的橱柜都是ah wei做的吗? :dribble:

你的神橱真是经典,哈哈!

很喜欢你的sofa,尤其在靠垫那里有抽屉很方便噢!

记得把装修心得和过程写总结给我们看,

我希望我的小房子不用用你大房子的4个月时间来完成装修,

不然我会疯掉-_-