Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Orrr.....chey i thought what leh for a moment i thought it's ABC stout leh hehehehe :P

oh so you start your new job le ah ? so how was it ah ?

yah today 2nd day at new work place. previous job too super idle, cannot take it. new job hor will be hectic but i prefer it that way.. but today only day 2 so the full scale not yet hit me. quickly come up and *b*i*t*ch a little before I get super busy and no time to disturb people like u!!

Edited by ivy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yah today 2nd day at new work place. previous job too super idle, cannot take it. new job hor will be hectic but i prefer it that way.. but today only day 2 so the full scale not yet hit me. quickly come up and *b*i*t*ch a little before I get super busy and no time to disturb people like u!!

oh okie but if thats the case that means when my reno starts i will less one 军师 to help me le :(

oh okie but if thats the case that means when my reno starts i will less one 军师 to help me le :(

no worries lah, there are alot more others around. i will still pop up at night to skim thru some threads of old friends. new threads can't keep up le. if u need anything just PM me lor. :)

Bro,

你的橱柜都是ah wei做的吗? :dribble:

你的神橱真是经典,哈哈!

很喜欢你的sofa,尤其在靠垫那里有抽屉很方便噢!

记得把装修心得和过程写总结给我们看,

我希望我的小房子不用用你大房子的4个月时间来完成装修,

不然我会疯掉-_-

Thank Jess,

Yes, all my carpentry is done by ah wei...although nothing fanciful...it something which i am most proud of in term of the whole renovation. His group of workers workmanship is good, even ah wei, when i spot some of the thing, he will come in personally and even get the job done himself?he always willing to listen to what we want...overall a thumbs up for him...:)

Yes in fac, these 4 mths has been a roller coaster ride for me n wife....she even chase and angry till cry......which i will say it something i will never wish to go through again.

For your case, continue to press on.....dont be like me...i think if given a choice...i will rather to be a v v v tough customer from day 1 rather than to drag so long and things not done up to spped or quality i desire.

ya lor....u can always get us to help..nowsday the thread open like no body biz...i cant even catch up...hehehehe:P

no worries lah, there are alot more others around. i will still pop up at night to skim thru some threads of old friends. new threads can't keep up le. if u need anything just PM me lor. :)

ya lor....u can always get us to help..nowsday the thread open like no body biz...i cant even catch up...hehehehe:P

Wah must quote 1st else you guys deny it when i asked for help hehehe :P

You guys say de hor, dun say i pester you guys when i asked you guys for help hor hehehehehe :D

Anyway i went to my new place on Sat and saw that it's totally vacant liao so which means the owner is true to their words to let us start the reno after 1st appt which is this thur....hehe so happy :D

Edited by coffee_o

Hi bro , finally renovation over .

Yr thread too hard to follow .... like a kopitiam .. too many pp chit chat . lol

Everything look good.

Do update more photo when all decor is up.

See ya

You guys say de hor, dun say i pester you guys when i asked you guys for help hor hehehehehe :D

Anyway i went to my new place on Sat and saw that it's totally vacant liao so which means the owner is true to their words to let us start the reno after 1st appt which is this thur....hehe so happy :D

aiyah u go ask u go ask, who approach me for help i got run away de??! so long it is within my means and don't deprive me of sleep and dun haunt me like "zhen zi" i will try my best. At most I pass the ball to BD nia mah.

aiyah u go ask u go ask, who approach me for help i got run away de??! so long it is within my means and don't deprive me of sleep and dun haunt me like "zhen zi" i will try my best. At most I pass the ball to BD nia mah.

LOL.....zhen zi ah ? no le dun worry i wont le me not guy version of zhen zi le hahaha :P

aiya BD so busy where got time for me wor :P

wowowow a huge tidal waves of photos....your house look great...actually have that personal feel already...can see this house got that BD and PD personal touch.... when is the big day? ;)

LOL.....zhen zi ah ? no le dun worry i wont le me not guy version of zhen zi le hahaha :P

aiya BD so busy where got time for me wor :P

so u implying i veli flee isit?

so u implying i veli flee isit?

aiya you misunderstood me le

what i meant is that BD so busy and he seldom come online even if he's free wor

just look at the photographic diahrrea he had today, he no show means no show, then once appear will shoot everything out leh. If i wait for his advice hor, I think my house completed le hehehe :P

You're just 有心 than him le

Moreover now your new job still in "honeymoon" period leh so am glad that i still got the chance to see you online and ask you for advice mah :P

kopi, my hacking should be finishing on thurs.. haha.. then go over to ur place.. so near.. =)

kopi, my hacking should be finishing on thurs.. haha.. then go over to ur place.. so near.. =)

No le mine not so soon le

have to ask FSM come audit first, earliest i foresee is maybe mid of this month le

btw chip, you're at block 200 plus is it ?

You're just 有心 than him le

tsk tsk...say this behind my back liao lor...now say like that le... :curse:

*whisper to Ivy*...see...i told u his pattern like that de...u nv tok to him he will say u bo sim also lor...u better watch out hor..:P