Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

wowowow a huge tidal waves of photos....your house look great...actually have that personal feel already...can see this house got that BD and PD personal touch.... when is the big day? ;)

hi PJ,

it will be 23/01/2010.....simple house la...nothing fanciful also...:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aiyah u go ask u go ask, who approach me for help i got run away de??! so long it is within my means and don't deprive me of sleep and dun haunt me like "zhen zi" i will try my best. At most I pass the ball to BD nia mah.

WEI!!!...u think this is soccer game isit...how can pass her pass there de...MUST BE PROFESSIONAL HOR!! :P

tsk tsk...say this behind my back liao lor...now say like that le... :curse:

*whisper to Ivy*...see...i told u his pattern like that de...u nv tok to him he will say u bo sim also lor...u better watch out hor..:P

hahahaha aiya it's true that you're busier these few days mah with work and big day coming somemore

eh bro btw u using gas hob or induction ah ? me headache over this now leh cos my block not installed with government gas leh :(

hi PJ,

it will be 23/01/2010.....simple house la...nothing fanciful also...:P

Wah big day coming veri soon hor so will you guys be staying inside at the moment or leave it vacant till the big day ah ? simple looks last longer, no point make it till like designer house but maintenance is a nightmare leh cos nobody is going to help you with the cleaning in future leh

WEI!!!...u think this is soccer game isit...how can pass her pass there de...MUST BE PROFESSIONAL HOR!! :P

sigh....seems like nobody is willing to help me le pass the ball here and there....so sad :(

hahahaha aiya it's true that you're busier these few days mah with work and big day coming somemore

eh bro btw u using gas hob or induction ah ? me headache over this now leh cos my block not installed with government gas leh :(

me using gas.....bt mune us city gas lor..u can use the cylinder kind ma?

We did tot of induction cooker...but the cost way too high for us liao..:P

Wah big day coming veri soon hor so will you guys be staying inside at the moment or leave it vacant till the big day ah ? simple looks last longer, no point make it till like designer house but maintenance is a nightmare leh cos nobody is going to help you with the cleaning in future leh

sigh....seems like nobody is willing to help me le pass the ball here and there....so sad :(

aiya...if u got qn...just ask openly...i am sure we will pop in now n then to ans to all yr qns de la...:)

me using gas.....bt mune us city gas lor..u can use the cylinder kind ma?

We did tot of induction cooker...but the cost way too high for us liao..:P

wah bro your typo hor i feel like playing fill in the blanks leh

ya i can use cylinder but dun like the idea of having a tank in my kitchen and also waste of space so now looking at alternatives lor but based on the comments here hor i guess i will LL get cylinder le :(

aiya...if u got qn...just ask openly...i am sure we will pop in now n then to ans to all yr qns de la...:)

Ya you guys better else i post in your FB and ask :notti: hahahaha :P

wah bro your typo hor i feel like playing fill in the blanks leh

ya i can use cylinder but dun like the idea of having a tank in my kitchen and also waste of space so now looking at alternatives lor but based on the comments here hor i guess i will LL get cylinder le :(

Ya you guys better else i post in your FB and ask :notti: hahahaha :P

pai sey...type in a rush...for u i sure be ard de la...:P

aiya...i do get how u feel of the cylinder gas, but if old pple is cooking, they will be more use of the flame. N to cook something, it easier to judge and also control the fire.

As for cost wise, as electricty is getting more ex...therefore for long term n intensive use..i will strongly suugest the gas which will be better. :)

pai sey...type in a rush...for u i sure be ard de la...:P

aiya...i do get how u feel of the cylinder gas, but if old pple is cooking, they will be more use of the flame. N to cook something, it easier to judge and also control the fire.

As for cost wise, as electricty is getting more ex...therefore for long term n intensive use..i will strongly suugest the gas which will be better. :)

Wah sey great mind thinks alike leh

The electricity bills kept increasing like nobody's business leh so I also think safer to use gas hahahaha :lol:

Wah sey great mind thinks alike leh

The electricity bills kept increasing like nobody's business leh so I also think safer to use gas hahahaha :lol:

yup...dunno how many % they gg to up yet next...so it better to save cost also...:P

yup...dunno how many % they gg to up yet next...so it better to save cost also...:P

ya man bo pian end of the year, bonus coming so they need to "maximise" their profit else difficult to answer to board of directors leh hahahahaha :P

ya man bo pian end of the year, bonus coming so they need to "maximise" their profit else difficult to answer to board of directors leh hahahahaha :P

ya lor..then at least they can ask for more bonus?wahahahaha...:P

ya lor..then at least they can ask for more bonus?wahahahaha...:P

ya lor bonus coming mah they r usually veri efficient upon increase but slow in decrease de

*whisper: actually last time i worked in SP for 3 1/2 yrs b4 leh...shhhhh....*

eh bro btw hor what aircon u using ah ? i felt like impulse buying leh just bought sys 3 mitsubishi heavy industries at gain city just now :P

Edited by coffee_o

ya lor bonus coming mah they r usually veri efficient upon increase but slow in decrease de

*whisper: actually last time i worked in SP for 3 1/2 yrs b4 leh...shhhhh....*

eh bro btw hor what aircon u using ah ? i felt like impulse buying leh just bought sys 3 mitsubishi heavy industries at gain city just now :P

how much u pay for it ley?y say impulse?me using the same except it normal inverter lor....:)

wah!!so we have been paying for our bonus for 3 1/2 years??!!!

*shouting aloud*COME!!COME!!! KOPI O IS GOING TO GIVE FREE GIFT TO EVERYONE AH!!!!! :P

how much u pay for it ley?y say impulse?me using the same except it normal inverter lor....:)

wah!!so we have been paying for our bonus for 3 1/2 years??!!!

*shouting aloud*COME!!COME!!! KOPI O IS GOING TO GIVE FREE GIFT TO EVERYONE AH!!!!! :P

Wah dun like that say leh me earning peanuts inside leh (mine peanuts is not the $600k kind hor) :P

anyway i paid abt 3200 for a sys 3 lor

upgrade pipe from gauge 23 to 22

upgrade insulator from 3/8 inch to half inch

brackets

sys 3

extended warranty till 5 yrs (seriously regret this)

minus $150 for trade in existing aircon (dunno what they wanna do with the CMI old aircon)

FOC $200 ntuc voucher

expensive hor ? :(

then paid by 12 mths interest free installment (since no interest just pay by installment lor) hahahaha :P