Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ling3bzr

Aapricott's Home!

ya lor,once u are used to it liao,let it be~~let it be~~~just like seashell song :P

I went to my friend place who also have solid black top.

i see so many scribble,he complaint to me his mum "drag" the pot on the solid top lor...

Anyway,he is selling away his house liao,so he advice me NEVER take black solid top unless Black granite.

:~ :~ :~ no black top anymore....that time when bringing the rice bucket into new hse....MIL put the rice bucket on the solid top n she dragggg~~~~to one side....errrrRRR...my heart was kana drag together.....with immediate effect, i saw the scratch but yet, i can't do anything....the moment she stepped out of kitchen...i quickily use Autosol to reduce the visibility of the scratch.... :~ :~ :~ haiz~~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya lor.if its our kitchen we can b very careful but those elderly very sensitive one,they just bo hiew,and when u ask them to be careful,they might feels unwelcome liao!

sigh.... :(

yaaaa mannn~~cannot say one...actually starting we choose red cabinet, still worried she will hv tons of comments but surprisingly....she didn't and accepted it....soo sometimes, hv to give n take + compromise things lol....anyway, dun tink i will maintain the solid top for long...hahahahaa.....the most...maybe half a yr....after that....ha...totally bo chap liao ahhh....WooooHuuu~~~~ :sport-smiley-004: but according to ppl....solid top need to be polish like 3yrs ltr....is that neccessary???

i feeel like im reading some horror story lae...

all the scratches sound soooo scary.

:(

:P not scaring u, ling 妹!!!! haiz~~~just that 我生感其中......sooo hope u can be caution on your precious top lol.... :rolleyes:

ya lor,at least u are mentally prepared!

just tell yourself,nothing last forever,can liao! :D

New house also will become old house eventually.

Just like my place,One year old liao!pattern also one year out-dated le.

We also will age,just let it age graciously. :P

One thing good about dark/black solid top is that when it's stained,it's not obvious,

unlike white solid top,u need to wipe very frequently.

But so far Gif,and the Magic sponge can solve the problem. ;)

hahahhahaa.....u r right mann....things will change from New to old, so do human beings!!!! :D soo just hv to let it be bahhh~~~

:o u use Gif??? won't it make the surface rough rough de??? yes, that magic sponge really can clean almost everything....really Magic lol....anyway, black or white top...both got their pro n cons...depend on which type of headache u wan for urself....hahahahaha...

:rofl: :rofl:

hello!!! u can consider EF front load washer... If i m not wrong, it is a sister co. of Elba... I got my 7.5kg washer for less than $600 at Mega discount so it is definetely within ur budget.

Talking abt scratches, I tink it is unavoidable at all... my red top also 伤痕累累... but i use the 3M stainless steel cleaner to "polish" the top, it does reduce the visibility of the scratches... i learnt tis from the solid surface ppl, coz i saw them using it to clean my top b4 handing over to me.

hello!!! u can consider EF front load washer... If i m not wrong, it is a sister co. of Elba... I got my 7.5kg washer for less than $600 at Mega discount so it is definetely within ur budget.

Talking abt scratches, I tink it is unavoidable at all... my red top also 伤痕累累... but i use the 3M stainless steel cleaner to "polish" the top, it does reduce the visibility of the scratches... i learnt tis from the solid surface ppl, coz i saw them using it to clean my top b4 handing over to me.

hihi tulips....

where do u get the 3M stainless steel cleaner??? it's liquid or powder form??? ex???

appreciate ur kind sharing....thanks in adv!!!! :)

hihi tulips....

where do u get the 3M stainless steel cleaner??? it's liquid or powder form??? ex???

appreciate ur kind sharing....thanks in adv!!!! :)

This is the one which I m using. Quite helpful for me as I can use it on stainless steel and my kitchen

I got it from Homefix but I tink u should be able to get it from those hypermarket like Carrefour and Fairprice Extra, price should be around $12.

http://www.shop3m.com/61500061322.html?WT....ish-and-Cleaner

tulip?

ur model is what? i will check it out.

duno what is good.. mebe i will get same as u:P

hee

My model no. is WF7101LS, 7kg load. I tink u can consider either Elba or EF. My mom told me that Elba brand has been around for a long long time so i guess their appliances should be quite reliable. Further more their local agent CASA (S) Pte. Ltd is also the agent for Ariston.

U can go to Mega Discount Store at United Square, they have a few models of front washer on display there. I got my washer from there, 7kg washer at $590. I tink that should be quite a good buy bah....

This is the one which I m using. Quite helpful for me as I can use it on stainless steel and my kitchen

I got it from Homefix but I tink u should be able to get it from those hypermarket like Carrefour and Fairprice Extra, price should be around $12.

http://www.shop3m.com/61500061322.html?WT....ish-and-Cleaner

Wowww.....appreciated ur valueable sharing, tulips!!! thanks...will go n look for it!!! :D

tulip.. i went megastore today.. dint see ur model lae..

was introduced electrolux 7kg at $860...

say electrolux not bad...

2 yrs warrenty

then the rubber thing 5 yrs warrenty

hmm..

Hi Ling, can i check how much the clear glass bowl + tap cost you for your mbr? I'm considering to buy from GR Link as well.

hihi..

i dun have the individual breakdown lae..

cuz i bought my toilet stuff and they gave me some disc here and there

i tink is less than 200 bah for the bowl..

hihi..

i dun have the individual breakdown lae..

cuz i bought my toilet stuff and they gave me some disc here and there

i tink is less than 200 bah for the bowl..

oh... will try to ask them for discount also. :P

Thks!